№4|Ruby Rebels Part 2 (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Emmanuel walked with Dizzy downstairs, signaling to his men at the door to let the Dragons in. Once the doors opened, the Ruby Rebels sweatdropped at what they saw.

“I said I was sorry for eating your lunch, Gabi! Chill! I’ll make you more tamales tomorrow!” Hex submitted to Gabriella’s submission hold, taping out as his sister held his leg back.

“You better!” Gabriella cackled.

“Ahem,” Dizzy coughed fakely, getting their attention, “I don't know about you but I’d like to get this over with as soon as possible.”

“Cool it, Emo Princess,” Gabriella got off her brother, walking inside as Hex, Ector, Edgar, and the other dragons followed her lead, “I don't want to be here as much more than you do.”

“Great,” Dizzy sat across from Gabriella, “so we’re on the same page.”

“Let’s get this over with,” Emmanuel groaned, his thoughts weren’t on the meeting, but on his lady in Florida.

“You hurt Saree, her house and job are neutral zones, I want payment for the renovations of her job and we’re claiming that entire section as our territory.” Hex declared, Emmanuel scoffed.

“You’re messing with me right?” Emmanuel laughed, looking at Hex’s serious face.

“No, we’re dead serious, either you agree to give us the turf or we take drastic measures,” Edgar growled.

“Oh please, I doubt you really want to start a war.” Emmanuel chuckled.

“I’ll start a fucking war if I want to!” Hex stood up proudly.

“Watch your tongue Hex.” Emmanuel hissed.

“You don't want a repeat of what happened to Roxy,” Emmanuel cooed, Hex slammed Emmanuel’s face to the table, his fist coated in fire.

“I dare you to say her name again! I fucking dare you!” Hex threatened, Dizzy and the rest of the Ruby Rebels stood ready to attack at the Golden Dragons.

“Roxy deserved better!” At those words, Hex lost it, he pushed his head through the table, pinning him to the floor.

“She had me, she was the best fucking thing I’ve ever loved!” He clenched his throat.

“And mention her name again, I’ll make sure your body is ash!” Hex stomped on his chest, the sound of sirens ringing through his ears.

“Well shit,” Hex whistled loudly, telling the Dragons to run off into the night. As much as the Ruby Rebel hated it, they followed the Dragons but went the opposite direction.

Amidst the chaos, Dizzy lost her big brother, she hid in the alleyway behind some garbage cans. The sounds of the sirens brought back memories of her childhood. She would constantly be used as a pack mule, her family would use her as their transporter for drug deals.

And often then not, it would end ugly for Dizzy.

She held the sides of her head, rocking back and forth, muttering to herself that she was home, safe, and not behind a garbage can.