"Mr. Aizawa!!" Mina jumper up from her seat, wanting to ask about Class 1-A's possible new student.

"Ashido, I know what you're about to ask, so take your seat." The pink girl obliged with an eager smile on her face. "Some of you may already know, but a student will be joining our class today." Uraraka shook Iida's shoulders excitedly. "Please come in."

Silence. Eager eyes. The door that still hasn't opened.

"..."

"...I said you can come in."

A faint 'Eh?' was heard from outside the door before it was slid open by a familiar face. The transferee stepped into the classroom, stopping in front of the chalkboard and turning to face her new classmates.

"Oh! Cute Pizza-La girl!" Kaminari pointed at them. Y/N waved.

"She transferred from Class 1-C in the general education department. Please introduce yourself."

"Hello, my name is Wakayama Y/N. Feel free to call me by my first name." She was used to everyone calling her by her first name instead of her last. It felt weird introducing herself with her full name. She hadn't really introduced herself with her last name until it got out during that fight at the ward. It was that guy's fault for asking for her full name. If not, she could've just kept going and introducing herself just as Y/N. Gosh darn you, evil suit man.

"Y/N...?" Todoroki unintentionally spoke aloud, low but loud enough to be heard.

"Oh? Hello Todoroki." The girl smiled warmly at her friend that she hasn't seen in awhile. Mina knowingly– yet quietly– snickered as she looked at Todoroki, the picture in his room popping back up in her head. Kirishima seemed to take notice of this and knew what she was thinking. He was feeling a heavy weight in his gut after remembering the picture.

"Y/N, you can sit in seat 17 or 18 for today while Midoriya and Bakugou are gone. Your desk won't arrive until tomorrow. It'll be placed behind Yaoyorozu's desk, just so you know." Aizawa monotonously explains as he drags his sleeping bag towards him with his foot, getting it ready for him to sleep in once he's done explaining the topic for advisory. Y/N sits in seat 18, placing her bag beside the desk. Hagakure turned around, peppily greeting the girl two desks away from her.

"Hey–"

"Don't even think about it, Grape Head."

"Soon, you all will be participating in internships with pro-heroes just like you did after the Sports Festival; however, this time will be a little bit different. Since you have your licenses, you now will be able to fight alongside the hero you will be under. As for those that didn't pass or didn't take the license exam yet, the Provisional License Exam will be held this Saturday. I will go more in-depth on Wednesday when we have our guests come."

"We're having internships now too..." Uraraka looked deep in thought before bursting up from her seat with a raged look in her eyes. "WAIT SO WHY DID I WORK SO HARD AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL?!!"

MONDAY, 12:31 PM; HERO COURSE CLASSROOM 1-A, U.A. HIGH SCHOOL

  "Y/N! I'm sorry, but I don't have anything for you today. It's been awhile..." Todoroki was the first to rush up to 1-A's new student as soon as the lunch bell rang.

  "Oh, don't worry about it. I told you, you don't have to keep doing that for me. Ice supply was the only thing in our contract." Y/N softly smiled at her friend.

  "But still-"

  "Y/N!" A head of yellow called out as a wave of teenagers came up to the girl's– more like Midoriya's– desk. "I don't think I properly introduced myself. I'm Kaminari Denki, one of the guys that visited Pizza-La three days in a row." He straightened his thumb and index finger out to make a check mark shape and held it under his chin.

  "He's the fool that carried out a handful of leftover crust with him." A black-haired male snickered, Kaminari whining and defending that it would be a waste of bread. "I'm Sero Hanta, the Cellophane Hero." Sero grinned while holding out a... a clump of tape on a tape-stick??

  "Hahaha! What is that supposed to be!? Hahaha!" Mina erupted into fits of laughter.

  "Eh? You don't know? It's obviously supposed to be a rose made out of tape!"

  "You tried bro..." Kaminari placed his hand on Sero's shoulder. Y/N awkwardly accepted the tape-rose from Sero, letting out a small 'thank you'.

  "Ha! You can see it too, right? It's a rose. It looks like a rose, right?" Sero eagerly looked at Y/N waiting for her response.

  "Chill out bro. But I respect your effort." The spiky redhead pumped the side of his fist to his chest. He then looked to 1-A's new girl. All of a sudden, 1-A's manly man became a shy and soft schoolboy while greeting her. "Hey Y/N..." Kirishima shyly showed a small smile.

  "Hello Kirishima." Y/N smiled back. Kirishima's small smile turned big, showcasing his sharp teeth.

  "Ohoho, who knew Kirishima was so shy and nervous talking to pretty girls? That didn't look very manly." Mina teased.

  "Everyone! Please refrain from crowding around our new student too closely. We want to welcome her as warmly as we can, and barging into her personal space bubble is not very friendly." Iida informed everyone to make them back away so she wouldn't be suffocated from the closeness. "Anyways, hello Y/N. It is nice to see you again. Will you be joining us at our table again for lunch?"

  "Eeh? It looks like Iida just wanted to push us away so that he could talk to Y/N." Jirou assumes.

  "Maybe, kero."

  "Y/N, we should get going. The line for food might be long by now." Todoroki takes hold of her wrist, earning a gasp from Mina. Mina's mind caused a pink flowery aura to bloom around the two in front of her.

  "Ah you can go ahead, Todoroki. I'm going to visit Class 1-C before I go to the cafeteria."

  "Do you want me to get you something? Do you want me to save you a spot in line?" Todoroki frantically asked, his hand still wrapped around her wrist.

  "No, it's okay, but thank you for the offer. Plus, I don't think I'll be able to afford lunch today...." Y/N quietly mumbles the last part to herself. She recently smashed her clock while splitting her tiny table in half in the process. What happened, you ask? Ah. A familiar enemy came back that day. A mosquito decided to invite itself into her room, which led to a battle between the insect and the girl.

  "Oh?"

  "Anyways, I'll get going first. I'll catch up to you guys in the lunch room." Y/N waved to her classmates and went off to see Shinsou and the rest of her friends.

  "What did she say before what she just told us? I couldn't quite hear her." Iida asks no one in specific.

  "I think it was something about not being able to afford lunch today." Sero shrugged.

  "What?! Unacceptable! Uraraka!" Iida turned his head to the cocoa-powder-haired girl.

  "Yes?"

  "We must fall in line now to get Y/N a nutritionally-balanced meal! What if she hasn't been eating properly these days because of her financial state?! We must go!" Iida speed-walked out the door, wanting to go fast but not wanting to break the rules and run in the school hallways.

  "Maybe I should get her something too..." Todoroki wondered.

  "Who knew Y/N was already so popular?" Yaomomo looked off to where Uraraka and Iida dashed out.

  "She just has some natural charm, doesn't she?" Tsuyu looked at the four boys still surrounding Y/N's temporary seat. "I sense a bit of rivalry between those four, kero." Mina laughed at Tsuyu's statement.

  "Oh boy, this is gonna be fun." Mina smirked evilly.

  "Aren't you liking this a bit too much?" Yaomomo sweatdropped.

  "At least there's something else interesting happening besides all of the hero stuff we do." Jirou pointed out.

  "Yeah! It's fun getting a break from the hero stuff and watching romance unfold." Hakagure sighed dreamily, leaning on Mina's shoulder.