Epilogue

Epilogue

Hunter Hayes and Rosalie Stevens-Hayes started as a complete wreck, that miraculously was fixed with what must've been fate herself helping them. They eventually told the public how they really started out, causing a lot of tabloids, which they laughed at and often bought so they could cut them out and frame them to hang around the house for their own amusement, because they knew deep down that what was in the bold print would never happen. They were the couple who always smiled at the smallest things that triggered memories from their past. Jokes would flow out whenever they saw cigarettes or a beer bottle, when a complete stranger was on the news for alcohol poisoning they would cry, or when they passed by a Wendy's their hands would always find themselves outlining the grooves of their rings.

Rosalie and Hunter would never leave each other. Of course being a couple they would have their fights, but it always worked out a few hours and a pint of ice cream later. They were the true celebrity couple, that all teens and adults dreamed of being like with someone of their own. But that isn't all that happened with them.

In the July of 2015, something huge happened. Something that would put their relationship to the ultimate test, and not just between them, but with that something as well. This something that was very important to them, that almost slipped from their grasp, and was barely brought back. It put them on one hell of a ride that they almost didn't live through, but that story is not for me to give away to you. This something was a he, and he was the son of the fixed wreck.

And he was going to tear them all down.

PRETTY SURE HALF OF YOU KNOW BUTT (laughed immaturely at 'butt')

DERE IS A SEQUEL

YAYY

YOU SQUEAL

I SQUEAL

WE ALL SQEAUL FOR A SEQUEL

THIs will most definitely go smoother than my last attempt at a sequel (which failed) and its up right now! It's called Abet, I hope you all enjoy it and read it! GET READY FOR SOME DRAMA

Merry christmas!!! I hope you all get something absolutely amazing and I would seriously send you all Christmas cards if I could!! XD

Lia :*

PS: New covers! I seriously love them, and drew them out myself! You guys like? I might change them back idk I'm weird lol