Chapter 13

Chapter 13

-Hunter Hayes-

I watched her walk away to her apartment, myself grinning ear to ear.

She forgave me.

She had fun.

Not willing to spend any money to call a cab and tip, I scrolled through my contacts until I came across Matt. Selecting the call feature, I held it up to my ear and waited for him to pick up.

"Yello?"

"Matt, hey! Could you pick me up?"

"Uh yeah where are you? And why do you sound so cheery?"

"I'm at Rosalie's apartment complex, I'll explain once you get here."

"Hold on, you guys didn't..."

"Oh my god no!! Why is that always your first assumption?!"

"Hey look I'm sorry, just messin with ya. I'm starting up my car now so see ya soon." Matt hung up and I shoved my phone back into my pocket, looking out Ito the street. The highway buzzed with honks and running motors, creating much exhaust to float in the air. I crinkled my nose in disgust, cigarette smoke was fine but this was just plain nasty. I watched the cars fly by, searching for Matt's, when I noticed a small man desperately trying to cross the busy road. Idiot, I thought to myself. He stumbled up into the side walk and held up his hand.

"Mr. Hayes! Sorry you had to watch that." he said, brushing off an invisible layer of dirt of his clothes. "I'm Barry Dykstra, reporter for the show Celeb Gossip?" I wrinkled my forehead at the unfamiliar show.

"Sorry, I don't know of your show." he nodded, understanding.

"Well yes, it's not that popular but I would like to ask you a few questions." Barry whipped out a recorder. It wouldn't hurt to answer a few lousy questions, I was starting to feel bad for the scrawny man with a Hea to big for his body. I shrugged, agreeing. Barry began to start.

"What exactly are you doing out here, all alone?"

"I just dropped my girlfriend off from our date."

"Without a car?" he raised an eyebrow.

"I left it parked where we went to eat, Antonio's I thought a walk would be nice afterwards." Barry pulled out a notepad and pondered at my response.

"Ah yes, a nice walk down a loud polluted highway, definitely romantic." me muttered, writing something down in shorthand. I huffed.

"It's not that bad, just down here."

"Oh course, a response you would expect from a smoker." he seemed to hiss the last word like a snake, a snake that was getting on my nerve.

"You're making me uncomfortable." I declared, he only continued to pester me.

"Now does your girlfriend support your enthusiasm for smoking and alcohol abuse?"

"No but-"

"Impressive, wont even listen to his girlfriend. You must be a real drag."

"Excuse me?"

"Learn the way that fame works, Mr. Hayes. If you don't swim, you'll drown."

(A/N: 5SOS MOMENT SORRY CONTINUE)

Barry was beginning to get on my nerves, and I unexpectedly exploded on him.

"Well if even THINK you know how this 'fame' stuff works, go and swim up to an egg because you look like sperm!" he looked at me horrified as he finally realized that I was inferring to his structure.

"Well... maybe I will!" he shouted, not sure how else to respond to what I had said. "And it's a good thing you said that nice and loud, cause I got that recorded!" at this moment, Matt pulled up and gave me a confused look. Barry took out his phone and started to harshly whisper to whoever was on the other end. I got in and before Matt could ask me hat was going on I sighed heavily.

"Just drop me off at Antonio's. Please." he nodded, understanding before driving to the restaurant, not saying a word about anything.

~~~~

Crap.

Someone took my car.

I stared at the empty lot, rage boiling up inside of me as I put the pieces together of who stole my car.

Barry Dykstra.

He was the only one who knew where my car was, and that I couldn't get to it at the moment. I needed to release, I needed to calm down. And really, I had no other option of how to relax.

So, I think you know what I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Hunter, so stressed out DX Anyway, I happen to be shopping rn, so I GOTTA GO BEFORE I TRAIL TOO FAR BEHIND AND LOOSE MY MOMMA

BYE!!!!

Lia