Chapter 38

Chapter 38

-Rosalie Stevens-

We listened to Lynette's advice, and today we were actually going dress shopping. I didn't think I would actually find anything today but hey, you never know. Lyn, Jennie, and I walked up to 'David's Bridal', the two of them chattering about bridesmaid dresses.

"Excited Rosalie?" Jenny asked me, I nodded.

"A little nervous too." Lynette agreed.

"I remember my wedding day, scared that maybe people wouldn't like your dress, or if it was too long and you might trip. Don't worry, you'll find the perfect one."

"Thanks." I breathed. "Lets get started." we walked inside, the huge selection of dresses and bridesmaid dress splayed out before me, almost a little overwhelming. Jennie nudged me out of my trance.

"Go on! Pick some out!" she encouraged me, and I started to look around. They were all so beautiful, expensive and white. Just having them with my presence made me feel pampered, and excited. I soon had narrowed it now to three of them, which Jennie and Lynette all practically flipped for.

The first one was long, and went out behind me, a mermaid style dress. But I have to admit, was a little too clung to my body for my liking. I took it off, wondering why I hadn't noticed that factor before, and tried on the second one. The second one was loosely ruffled, and fit my figure nicely, with a slight high-low effect. I put it into consideration. But the third one, much like how Goldilocks would think of it, was just right. It was long and white, the fabric looking like it was specially wrapped around my body. Some pieces of it were twisted into roses, that draped around from my waist down, where it softly fanned out.

What was a thought to be uneventful day, turned out to be very successful. I kept the dress on, and walked out to show my tag-a-longs.

"Hey Rose, what color was it you were thinking about for- oh." Jennie stopped mid-sentence and starred with large eyes. "You look, wow..." she breathed, at that moment, Lynette came in from somewhere, and copied the reaction as she noticed my attire. I smiled, this was definitely the one. I stood on the stand in front of the mirrors, smoothing out the skirt of it.

"Hunter will love it, honey." Jennie gestured with her hands up and down the dress.

"Do you really think so?" I asked, brushing some hair away from my face.

"She thinks so, but I know so." Lynette grinned up at me.

"Thank you." I blushed. "Oh and Jen, how about yellow? Hunter said it was a great color."

"Sounds great!" she smiled cheekily, walking off. "There were some really cute yellow ones too! Come and see!"

-Hunter Hayes-

I was back on tour, now that I was better, which I was happy about, and so were my fans.

"Hey!!! How are ya doing ?!" I yelled out to the crowd after I performed the first few songs. They all screamed back at me, not actually telling me how they were doing. It was a rhetorical question anyway. "As a guy from Louisiana, I have one thing to say. It is cold up here." I chuckled, and they all laughed. "But to you guys this is party weather, right?"

"Yes!!" they all yelled.

"Hey speaking of parties, I'm gonna throw one soon!" I announced, and of course they started freaking out. "What's the occasion? Oh it's just- my wedding." I brought my left hand out of my pocket, my ring shining brightly in the spot light, imploding on the big screen behind me. It was silent for a split second, before everyone erupted into happy cheers. "Aw thanks guys! Means a lot to me and Rosalie." a picture of her came up behind me, holding hands with the rings on. This caused more excitement at the look of her ring, and I started explaining on how I had proposed to her, looking out at the crowd. Most of them smiling, recording me and squealing with happiness to their friends. But a couple groups gave me glares, which I ignored. if my fans didn't think positively about me and Rosalie, then they were going to have to live it, because I was never leaving her.

"Thanks for being so awesome about this guys! Now, who out there has got a Secret Love?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAI!! So dress(es) to the side of course, they're fab :D

But kewl news! I have a snapchat (actually I have for like a year now lol) and it'd be kewl if I could talk to everyone because you're all so cool and nice and and and just my everything :3

Shnapchat: milla411

See yall soon!

Lia