Fake It

Fake It

Characters

Rosalie Stevens

22 years old, gray eyes, brown hair, light skin. Rosalie is just your average young adult, ready to pursue her dreams as an actress. But the first job she gets, isn't exactly the one she dreams of. 

Hunter Hayes

22 years old, dark blonde hair, grey-blue eyes. Hunter is a country singer who is going through some rough times. His manager comes up with a master plan to renew his reputation.

Jennie Young

25 years old, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes. Jennie is Rosalie's agent, who found Rosalie's big break.

~INTRO~

-Hunter Hayes-

"Dann I just can't ok!" 

"Hunter, calm down." he soothed, I marched around backstage, feeling overwhelmed and confsed. I wanted to smash something, just something.

"No! I can't believe we're being sued for this."

"We'll win, we have good lawyers." Dann kept trying to calm me down, but at this point I wasn't sure what could make me calm down at all. I dug my fingers into my scalp, feeling the pressure on my head.

"Well so do they! I was only trying to help!"

"Hunter you can't help other artists on songwriting when they aren't a part of Atlantic Records!"

I groaned out in anger and marched out of the room, fists balled up at this news. I was only trying to help! I went into my dressing room and slammed the door, grabbing the first thing I could find. I grabbed a small hand mirror and slammed it on the ground, the reflective material shattering on the floor. Why did I have to screw up like this?! A storm was brewing inside of me.

-Dann Huff-  

Matt and I stood outside his dressing room door, hearing a shattering of glass as he threw a fit. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck rising.

"Holy crap." Matt muttered as we listened to Hunter stomp around. "He's got it bad."

"We have to do something."

"Like what? He's NEVER been like this!" we stood against the door thinking, when I heard his strum and angry chord on a electric guitar. He's got those things everywhere... always having the need to write a song about love and heartbreak. Then it hit me.

"I got it! He's always writing about love right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"He hasn't ever experienced it!" Matt looked at me confused.

"Are you saying he needs a prostitute?" I smacked my palm against my forehead.

"No!! He needs a girl!"

"He's not looking for a relationship right now... especially not right now." I smile at this comment.

"Then we'll get him and a girl, to fake it."

For some reason I feel like I made Dann the matchmaker from Mulan. Except he doesn't get ink on his hand, or a cricket in his tea, or his butt lit on fire.... you know what never mind. I hope you like my new story! 

(another note, this is me now a year later lol hi so I changed the name of the main character, Aislyne, to Rosalie for those of you who are confused if you look back at this :D)

Lia