Chapter 27

Song: You and I by One Direction (BC FAB)

Chapter 27

-Rosalie Stevens-

A sudden object was dropped across my side, making my eyes bolt open. Hunter's face was a foot away from mine, and happened to be in a stretching position, hand still awkwardly placed on me. I stared at him for a couple seconds more before bursting out laughing the same time he did.

"I was stretching." he giggled, giggled.

"I didn't realize you were so close to me." I laughed.

"Me neither." he laid back down, sighing, his hair messed up.

Yes, we were in the same bed but we didn't do anything, you judgmental people. I was tempted to lay back down again, but a thought washed over me.

"Hunter. Today is our last day here." I stated, time had seriously flown by, and so much happened. I smiled as I recalled the events of yesterday, fake breaking up with him and now, here we are.

"What do you wanna do today?" he asked, sitting up to join me.

"I... I don't know." I chuckled.

"Good. Because I have another idea." he said, holding my hand.

"Oh great, another one of the Hayes' magical surprises." I said, pretending to sound bored. Hunter snaked his hands around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Aw come on." he whined, rocking back and forth.

"As long as you're there with me."

"I'll never leave." he said, cheekily.

~~~~

Hunter paid the taxi driver and helped me out of the cramped car.

"So, where are we?" I asked, looking around.

"You're looking in the wrong direction, silly!"

"Oh so where am I supposed to look?!" I laughed, he tilted my head down, to see a couple in a boat, going down a canal. "A boat tour?" I asked him, he grinned wider than imaginable (but still looking adorable) and nodded like a little kid.

"Yeah!"

"This is so cool!" I said, hugging him.

"Come on, we have to catch our reservation!" he exclaimed, grabbing my hand and dragging me down the limestone steps.

"Reservations? But this morning you asked me what I wanted to do today?"

"Well I was going to take you here wether you liked it or not." he shrugged, I pouted.

"Meanie."

"I'm only mean because you're nice."

"That doesn't even make sense!" I laughed.

"It doesn't have to make sense, it just has to work." Hunter replied as we reached the beginning of the short line. "Hayes?" he asked the man running the tours. The man nodded and pointed to our right.

"Your boat is over there." we thanked him and followed the path to the boats.

They were small, only maybe three feet wide and a little longer than me (height wise), but just enough for a guide and two people. Hunter got in first, and then took my hand to help me in as well. The boat sunk into the water as we all settled on it, and I was afraid that water might spill over the edges and soak into my clothes. But it didn't, thankfully, and we started to float down the shallow stream. The guide was very friendly and cracked a couple jokes along the way. Amsterdam was truly amazing, and I'm glad I at least realized it when I was still here. The boat made its way to a wide bridge, and it was dark underneath it.

"Now, this is the part when young couples like you too start to make out in there, you may do that but please keep in mind that I am right here." the guide sighed, and we laughed. But sure enough the second the shadow swallowed us, I felt Hunter's lips meet mine. I returned the kiss, and the tunnel went by quicker than I thought it would. We pulled away as we came out into the light.

"I can't believe we have to leave tonight." Hunter murmured.

"I know." I sighed, disappointed as well. "But I'm glad I came."

"Me too." we stayed silent for the whole ride back, and when we got up, I held onto Hunter's arm as we walked back to the hotel to grab our stuff to catch the plane. I really didn't want to leave, but I guess some things don't last forever. Hopefully one of those things isn't Hunter and I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The beginning of this chapter was actually exactly what happened between me and my friends cousin (minus the fact they are in Amsterdam and dating lol) because for some reason he was at her birthday party and in the same bed as me and I don't even know...

Off track!

So super cliche and cute (and filler X( ) update bc it's Hunter's birthday!! I can't believe my little poopsie is 23!!! DX DX DX

yes... I said poopsie

ALSO fact file is coming up soon bc everyone is nominating me lol *PANICKED HONK*

JAM OUT DONT DRUG OUT,

Lia