Chapter 21

Song: Best Day Of My Life by American Authors

Chapter 21

-Rosalie Stevens-

"Rosalie..." I grunted in protest and rolled over, only getting more uncomfortable in my seat.

"Rosalie!" they harshly whispered.

"Waahhht." I dragged out, peaking an eye open to see Hunter right in my face.

"We're flying over Amsterdam!"

"Now?" I asked, bewildered. He laughed.

"Yes now!" I turned towards the window in awe. It was noon there, almost evening by now back in Nashville. Out the window the landscape looked so much different than back in America. There were green hills, mountain sides and small cobblestone streeted towns.

It was perfect.

"Good day passengers it is now 11:47 a.m. and we are arriving in Denmark in a few minutes, please power down your devices." we all began to turn our stuff off and Hunter even seemed more excited than I was.

"Oh gosh just imagine what will be different!! Their accents, the food..." he smiled at his next thought. "The liquor."

"You better not drink on this trip." I scolded playfully, he pouted.

"Not even a sip?"

"Yeah and then what'll happen after one sip?"

"I'll want more?"

"Exactly." I began to feel my stomach drop lightly as we began to land, and with a small bump, we had arrived.

"And welcome to Amsterdam.!" the flight attendant cheered.

-Hunter Hayes-

Grabbing my luggage with one hand and using the other to hold Rosalie's, we walked out into the airport, greeted by some paparazzi.

Great...

Thankfully after the cameras flashes a couple pics, they all ran away, leaving... fans? I guess I was more well known than I thought.

"Hunter! Would you take a picture with me?" one girl shouted, I agreed and after about 5 more pictures and autographs from other fans, we were on our way.

"So, uh, now what?" Rosalie asked me, I shrugged.

"I guess we go get a taxi."

"Oh right, that sounds like a smart idea." she laughed at her lack of thinking, and we carried our stuff out on the curb.

After directing our driver where to go and paying, we walked up to the entrance of our hotel.

"Whoa." Rosalie spluttered at the enormous size. I laughed at her, and held the door open as she walked inside, absorbing every detail like a sponge. I admit the hotel was much bigger and extravagant than I thought it was, leaving me a little starstruck.

"You didn't have to book something so big as this Hunter, I would've been perfectly fine at a Holiday Inn." Rosalie complained, head crooked backwards as she twirled around to look at everything above her.

"Oh trust me it's not a big deal." I laughed. "I know you would love to stay here away."

"Oh whatever." she scoffed and ran up to the check in desk, me trailing behind her.

"Hayes?" the lady behind the desk looked through some computer lies before finding my name.

"Oh yes of course, here is your key plus a spare. Your room is on the 3rd floor, room 205."

"Got it, thanks."

"You better not have booked us a suite or something Rosalie muttered, half laughing.

"Well keep your hopes low then." I responded, getting into the elevator.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I shrugged.

"Guess."

"You didn't!"

"I did!"

"Hunter!!"

"Rosalie!!"

"I hate you."

"Then why did you come with me?" I laughed, the doors opened.

"I like Amsterdam." she responded. "Even though I've never been here." we walked down the hall towards our room. Finding it, I slid in the access key and unlocked it, swinging open the doors. The place was huge, opening into one large living space and leading into three other separate rooms. the bedroom, kitchen, and balcony.

Yes. I booked this.

"Sweet mother of pizza..." Rosalie gasped, then turned to me, laughing airily. "I can't believe you actually..."

"I did." I confirmed. She slipped off her shoes and began to wafer about while I hauled everything into the bedroom, which I had forgotten to get a room with two beds.

I guess we're sleeping in the same one again.

"It's huge!" Rosalie exclaimed, coming into the bedroom, looking out of breath from running around. "You really didn't need to get us something this big!"

"I know." I said, kissing her cheek. "But I needed someone to share it with."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI IM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND IN A WEEK ALMOST D: I really don't have a GOOD excuse, but thanks for not nagging me to update :)

Oh and thanks for getting this to 4K so quickly!!!

Lia