Chapter 18

Chapter 18

-Hunter Hayes-

The ride back was dead silent, and I'm pretty sure Rosalie was napping on my shoulder. Rain droplets beaded up on the windows, as the sky was covered in a mask of gray. Now Mother Nature was matching my surroundings with the mood, sad. I ran my hand through Rosalie's hair, wondering if she felt the same way.

We reached her apartment, and Matt stopped the van.

"Aizy... wake up." I sing-singed softly. She only hummed drowsily. Sighing I unbuckled her from her seat and wrapped my arms underneath her, picking her up bridal style. I ducked out if the van and carried her to the front doors. Setting her down in her feet, I noticed that a drop of rain landed on her face, and I wiped it away with my thumb.

"Bye Rosalie." she gained balance and rubbed her eye.

"No." I turned around and looked at her.

"What?"

"Please stay." I turned to look back at the van, and then back at Rosalie. I waved Matt off and went up the steps. Getting the signal, they drove away.

We walked down a couple halls before finally finding the door to hers. She unlocked it and let me inside. Flopping down on the couch, she patted the spot next to her for me to sit, so I did.

"Hunter...?" she asked me.

"What?"

"Is it really even worth it?"

"What's not worth it?" I turned my head to look at her.

"Smoking, drinking... all for this. Is it worth it?" she didn't even look at me, she just seemed to talk to the empty space in front of her.

I was about to answer, but then I stopped, was it worth it? I have gastritis, alcohol poisoning twice and a smoky scent... all for one small issue? It really did calm me down, but there are alternatives... I knew what they were, but I guess I was too mad to think about them that night-

"Hunter?"

"Oh... well know that I think about it... not really. I mean now that I look at myself, I don't think it's worth it."

"Then why do you do it?"

"I don't know, I guess I just needed to calm down, and any other alternatives just weren't present in my mind." she seemed to understand this, and tipped her head against my arm.

"Will you stop, everything?"

"I don't know Rose..."

"Please stop doing all of this to yourself. Do you realize you could die from all of this? How many fans you're losing, how much trust you're losing from your friends and family and Dann? You're losing everything." I sighed, she knew how to manipulate...

"Ok, I guess I could try."

"No. Say you will." she craned her neck back to look up at me. "Please?"

"I will... yeah I will try."

"Thank you." still tired from her nap, she closed her eyes again. I stayed silent, until her breathing became soft and slow. Seeing her tired made me feel sleepy too, and before I knew it my eyes fluttered shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo! I like this song thing that I did last time, so I'm going to keep it up!

Stay- Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko

Much love <3

Lia