Chapter 41

Chapter 41

-Rosalie Stevens-

"I think that went well." I broke the silence in our rental car, Hunter nodded. 

"I think so too."

"So... now what?"

"I have a hotel room booked for us, that's where we're going right now."

I sighed. "Oh good, I could use a different environment to plan our wedding." Hunter laughs at me.

"Rose. Please don't spend this time on our day."

"But-"

"Nope. You will not." he smiled over at me. "You have to relax, I don't want you to stress yourself out."

"Alright." I gave in. "Just tonight."

"Good." Hunter leaned over to kiss me as we can to a traffic light.

-Hunter Hayes-

I slid the key into the lock and it beeped, letting us in. Rosalie laughed at the room.

"Of course, you 'forgot' to get two beds just like back in Amsterdam."

"Ok maybe I did it purposely this time." I chuckled. "I just want to sleep with you." I paused, re-thinking what I said. "That sounded wrong, sorry."

Rosalie laughed. "You're fine. I wouldn't mind anyways." I raised an eyebrow at her as she got a change of clothes from her suitcase.

"Did you just say what I think you said?"

"I don't know, did I?" she giggled and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I scoffed in amusement at that girl. She thinks she's so clever. 

"You know what, I wouldn't mind it either, Rosalie." I whispered to myself. I ended up watching TV, waiting for her to come out. When she finally did, she was in her pajamas, hair up in a towel. She got on the bed to lay in the spot next to me, I smiled over at her.

"Why are you smiling at me?" she asked me, amused. Her tone quickly changed. "Wait are my eyebrows messed up? God I hate it when the hairs are rubbed in the wrong direction..." she immediately started to try and smooth them out, even thought they were fine to start with.

"They're fine." I chuckled. "I just really want to cuddle you." I blurted, almost smacking a hand over my mouth at that. Rosalie didn't protest and scooted closer to me, giving me a quick peck, or what was supposed to be quick. I cupped her face in my hands and deepened it, heart beat accelerating.

~~~~

"Hunter are you gonna focus or what?" Andy asked me as I forgot to start singing on cue. He crossed his arms. "Please don't tell me you were reading another fanfic about yourself to see what your fans think of you."

"I wasn't" I laughed. "Just a little tired."

"Yeah he's 'just a little tired'." Devo butted in, I gave him a warning glance, which he just snickered at. Andy seemed to ignore it. "Wedding fever." he added, trying to cover it up."

"Oh gotcha." Andy sighed. "I remember my wedding..."

"Nice going Devo, we're gonna get a story again." Steve groaned.

"I do not do that." Andy protested.

"Sure, sure." Steve joked. "Its fine Andy, you can be loopy over you wife."

Andy rolled his eyes and looked back down at his keyboard.

"Subject change?" I asked hopefully.

"Please." Matt chuckled.

"Right." Devo cleared his throat. "This set list, what did you want to add onto it, Hunter?"

-Rosalie Stevens-

While Hunter was back getting ready to continue his tour, I was on a flight back to Nashville, where my next interview was for a commercial. Technically, I wasn't on a flight quite yet, but I was looking for my seat on the plane.

15.. 16.. 17..

"17B." I murmured to myself, taking a seat next to the man who had 17A. He seemed uninterested in talking (not that I wanted to anyway), and asleep maybe. His sunglasses shades his eyes from non-existing sunlight trying to break through the dirty airplane window. I sighed and pulled out my laptop, figuring I would be bored for quite a while. Just as I started to type in the password, the man next to me shifted, the familiar smell of pine and dirt hitting my nose. He lowered his sunglasses, slightly sleepy eyed and blinking a lot.

"Brad?"

His head perked up, and looked at me with slight shock. "Rose?"

"Hi." I smiled.

"Why do we always run into each other?"

"I'm not really sure, but it's fun." I chuckled. "What were you doing all the way out in California anyway?"

"I told you- I don't like to stay in the same place that much."

"Gotcha." I nodded.

"Please buckle your seat belts, the flight is about to take off." the flight attendant spoke into the speaker.

"I'm surprised you didn't get first class." Brad noticed. "I hear you're well known now."

"I am." I blushed. "But if I don't have more than a four hour flight, what's the point?"

"True... Did I ever tell you I'm seeing someone now?"

"Really? No kidding!"

"Yeah she's super sweet." Brad grinned goofily as he thought about her. "Her name is Phoenix."

"Phoenix? Phoenix who?"

"Gander, why?"

"I just... I have a relation with Phoenix Gander." my status with that girl wasn't good, what did Brad see in her? Has she changed?

"What is it?"

"Well..."

SORRY GUYS I DONT WRITE SMUT !!! AND MY FRIENDS FROM SCHOOL READ THIS AND THAT'D JUST BE REALLY AWKWARD FOR ME X)

Another chapter with all that fluff that is apparently enjoyable so yeah XP

Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!

Lia