Chapter 32

Chapter 32

// A little note up here before we begin. I just wanna say you're all so incredible for reading this very story, and that I love every single on of you who comment and support this idea, because I never dreamed that this would reach the stats it has!

Let's get this started! \\

-Rosalie Stevens-

I fumbled with one of the big brown buttons on my coat, that clung tight to me attempting to block out the bitter air of October. Sharp wind had naturally poked at my ears and cheeks, making them turn rosy. I don't do that well in cold, even for 50 degrees in Nashville, I still felt the need to curl up in front of a fireplace.

It's been a couple weeks now without Hunter around (him being on tour and all), and I was starting to really miss him, even more than I had when he first left. He still called me before and after every single show, even if it was one in the morning I would be expecting his call. But every time we talked, he seemed distracted, asking me to repeat what I said or not answering me directly. Worst of all, yesterday, I didn't get a call. Not before, not after, not anytime during the day. No texts. No voicemails, emails, letters, holograms.

Nothing.

I knew he wouldn't do that to me without meaning to purposely, he would've told me about how busy he'd be the next day, or if he wouldn't be able to talk for long. But that's not how it went at all, he happy and perky in our last conversation, and said he would call me tomorrow because he needed to catch some sleep. Well now it was the day after tomorrow, and also at 8 pm. I knew Hunter was in the same time zone I was, and his show would be starting just about now. Call me obsessive if you must, it's just that... I don't want to loose him.

-Hunter Hayes-

*Back when Hunter announced he was going to propose*

"... Mistake?" I asked, not really sure of how to respond to all of the possible ideas of what this mistake could be. Dann looked me in the eye.

"How could you marry that girl, without asking for our help?!" he smirked, and I breathed out in relief.

"Don't do that! You scared me!"

"Who cares? I wanna help!" Matt piped up.

*the day before present time*

"Hey, baby." I cooed, answering my phone.

"Hey, Hunter." she said, sounding sad and dry throated.

"Aizy, is something wrong? You sound sick!"

"Just allergies." she reassured, coughing for effect. "But Hunter, I need to talk to you." my eyebrows furrowed in worry at this statement.

"What's up?"

"I think... I think we should break up."

"You.. you what?" I choked out.

"Hunty, it's just not working, besides... I think I have feelings for someone else."

"Who?!" I yelled, she didn't answer for a long time before she whispered.

"Brad."

"How could you do this to me?! Rosalie I thought you cared! I thought you would stay loyal to me!"

"I'm sorry Hunty, it's just that-" I cut her off, hanging up. I was infuriated, who did she think she was?! Just breaking up with me for some guy who I thought was her, my, friend! And it would all be ok because she called me Hunty? Rosalie never calls me Hunty!! I felt tears welling in my eyes, and I fell into a chair nearby in my dressing room, letting my phone drop to the floor. Knocking over a lamp in the process, it made a loud clatter. Not long after, Sam came rushing in.

"What's goi- Hunter? Are you hurt?" he instantly got on his knees next to the chair. I covered my face with my hands.

"Sam... she betrayed me, she left me, it's over." I sobbed.

"What? Who?!"

"Rosalie..." I whispered. "Rosalie..." the air grew still as everything sunk into Sam and I.

The plans. The ring. The future. She wiped it all away,

"Hunter.. Oh my God I'm sorry. So so sorry." he rested his hand on my shoulder, but I shoved it off.

"It's not even worth it anymore." I muttered. "My life hates me!"

"No don't say that. It's gonna-"

"It's not gonna be ok! You don't understand! She was my everything!" I leapt out of the chair and ran out of the dressing room, out of the emergency exit. When you get hurt, everyone always has one thing that they turn to for comfort.

And unfortunately, that comfort was in a gas station.

-Sam Ellis-

"No! Hunter get back here!" I watched as my friend ran out of the room, and I stood up to go after him. Jumping over the threshold, I started down the hall after his figure just rounded the corner, only to crash right into Dann.

"Sam! What's the rush?"

"He's getting away!" I cried, trying to wrestle past him. "He's going to do something stupid if we don't get him!"

"Who? Hunter?"

"Yes Hunter! Rosalie broke up with him, I know this isn't going to end well!"

"Sam.. calm down."

"I can't! There's no time to calm down!" I tried to get away form him again, but his grip on my arm was solid.

"Do the logical thing. Running after him will just lead him on."

"Then what am I supposed to do?!"

"Get that girl over here, you and I know she's the only one who can fix this, even if she's the one who caused this mess."

-Unknown-

I watched the reports pop up in my notifications and on the TV, everything was falling into place. It was working. I read and watched it all unfold in front of me in pleasure.

"Mission... accomplished."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I THINK THE UNKNOWN POV IS PRETTY OBVI BUT WOW WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!??????

PLEASE DONT EAT ME... ITLL ALL GET BETTER

I THINK (JKJKJK DONT EAT ME)

EAT GODVIA NOT LIA

Lia