Chapter 22

Song: Tell Me Something I Don't Know by Selena Gomez (bc why not)

Chapter 22

-Hunter Hayes-

"Rosalie! You all set?" Rosalie poked her head out of the bathroom.

"Just a minute!!" I told her we were going out for dinner(what other option did we have?), and now she was stressing on how she should look.

"You'll be fine! The paparazzi will like whatever you're wearing!"

"Yes, but I'm not risking anything!" she yells back, hoping out of the bathroom as she attempts to put on a sock. I laugh as she finally sits down and wriggles it on.

"You ready now?" I ask her, she puts on a pair of boots.

"Yes. Well maybe I-"

"Rose." I grab her shoulders before she can turn to look at her reflection again. "You look beautiful." this caused her to smile, and all of her worrying seemed to my away.

"Ok." she sighed, following me out of our room. Rosalie really did look amazing, she wore brown boots with dark blue skinny jeans and a loose grey sweater.

I can't believe how lucky I was.

Even though she probably didn't feel the same.

-Rosalie Stevens-

I can't believe how lucky I was, to have someone like Hunter, even though he was an annoyance when he wasn't sober.

I had asked Hunter where we were going, and he had simply replied that it was a surprise, even though I wouldn't have known about wherever we were going anyway.

A 15 minute taxi drive later, we had arrive to yet another huge place, and I glared at him playfully.

"Just let me spoil you ok?"

"That's what grandmas are for."

"Well then come along deary, we mustn't be late for our reservation!" he imitated what apparently was an old lady, but sounded more like the Wicked Witch of the West. Laughing I followed him inside where Hunter asked for our table and a waiter led us through the bustling place.

He set menus down at our table, and asked us what we'd like to drink.

"I'll have a light beer." Hunter announced, I glared at him, this time not playfully. He bowed his head in remembrance of his disease. "Actually I'll have water."

"Same." he nodded and went off to wait another table, and I continued my harsh state at Hunter. "Seriously Hunt?! You can't drunk any of that stuff with gastritis!"

"It just... slipped my mind." he mumbled. "Can we please let it go, and enjoy the night?"

"Alright." I sighed, a different waiter came with our water and asked us what we wanted to eat, and after ordered, it got quiet, partially my fault for scolding him.

"You enjoying Amsterdam?" Hunter asked awkwardly.

"We've been here for 6 hours." I replied, coming out a little more rude sounding than I intended to.

"Right." he said quickly. "I have something planned after this." he announced shyly.

"Oh do you?" I asked, now interested. "What is it?"

"It's a surprise." he smirked, yet again.

"You and your surprises." I laugh, and just when he's about to answer, our waiter came to the table again.

"I am very sorry, but there has been a little-" he was interrupter by multiple noises from pans and shouts, he cringed. "mishap in the kitchen. Your orders were not filled and we will give you tomorrow nights meal for free, but I'm afraid you will have to find elsewhere to dine." Hunter and I exchanged amused and surprised looks, since when did this ever happen?

"Oh uh... alright." Hunter stood up and took my hand, thanking the waiter for whatever reason.

"So, what are we doing now?" I asked him.

"Well since we still haven't ate, wanna grab some fast food?" I swear I almost started drooling, fries sounded way better than any 5 star cuisine we were about to eat.

"Sounds wonderful."

~~~~

As it turns out, there very much is a McDonalds in Europe, and everywhere else in the world, which I was unaware of. Hunter was still determined to have his surprise put into action, so with two happy meals (because why not) in hand, we began to walk away from the taxi and towards our location.

We had to walk through a bit of woodland to get there, but ended up where we had to be, which almost made me squeal at the adorableness levels.

"Here we are!" Hunter declared, it was a cliff, a beautiful cliff looking over this immense body of water. And since evening was now coming to a close, the sun was slowing sinking down and glaring red, eventually blending out into a blueish purple.

"Rossaliee!!" Hunter cooed, waving his hand in front of my face. I blink and grinned widely.

"It's perfect." I said, before he could ask me about it. It was truly perfect.

Or so I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!! (get it?!? ;D)

This chapter (but probably should be the whole book) is dedicated to my new awesome sauce friend @HayesandGuitars aka Audri for being overall amazing and mostly likely my long lost sister because I've never meet someone much like me!!!

LOVE Y'ALL

Lia