Chapter 35

-Hunter Hayes-

I was in that hospital for three more weeks, which wasn't the best experience in the world but everyone brought me really good food while I was there so it all worked out. Thankfully my bad behavior hadn't had too much effect of my stomach, considering the fact I let it heal really nice. But now, I knew I was never going to drink again. The alcohol felt smooth down my throat but it stung and ate at my stomach. I was only able to take two more big gulps, hoping that my stomach would get used to it so I could just drink. But that only made it worse, and I almost fell off the bench I was sitting on in pain. A bystander soon called 911 and helped me get in the ambulance to the hospital, where I blacked out.

I remember as I was laying in the ambulance, all these chords attached to me and a mask over my mouth thinking-

Was this even worth it? Would this make her love me again?

Unfortunately, I realized this answer was no. I was stupid, going back to old instincts. And that whole night I was scared that I may never see her again. But she came, she still cared.

And now, me and my band and Dann had a new plan for this proposal, even better than the first one. You know what's even better? It was happening today. I was more stoked than I had ever been, and my heart was beating faster than sound. I finally got the nerve to walk up to the counter, the employee smiling at my appearance.

"Hello! Welcome to Wendy's! What would you like today?"

"Um I'll have two medium vanilla frosties."

"Coming right up!" she was just about to leave to get my order, but I stopped her.

"Wait! I need something else."

"What will it be?" she asked, and I whispered a couple things in her ear. She instantly nodded and took off again. I sighed and walked to the side to let another person order. I was nervous, very nervous. What if she got full? We had already aren't before this, what if she didn't like vanilla? What if the cashier did it wrong? Got to cups mixed up? The cashier soon back back, and tapped the one if her right hand.

"It's in this one." she told me, and I nodded.

"Thank you." I took the ice cream from her and went back to our table, where Rosalie was sitting. I set the cups down, and sat in my chair, handing her a spoon.

"So, what do we do?"

"First one to finish it, wins."

"Got it." she replied.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"And... GO!" I began eating, now a new worry getting to me, what if she ate it too fast? I pushed it away and kept eating. Soon enough, she stopped, making a strange face. She moved her bottom jaw around. Before spitting out what I had been waiting for.

"What the..." she started. I grabbed it and in one swift motion got down on one knee. Realizing what was happening, Rosalie brought a hand to her mouth.

"I know this probably isn't the proposal you dreamed of." I said, holding the ring up. "I mean, your ring came out of a frosty and i'm proposing to you at a Wendy's restaurant, in my sweatshirt and jeans." I laughed, and other people started to take notice of what was going on. "But that's the thing, I didn't want this to be the proposal you've always dreamed of. You're different Rosalie, you're weird, caring and funny, and this is definitely something weird, caring and funny for a proposal. So would you please take my name, and be mine?"

"Yes!!!" she answered the second I finished my sentence. I stood up and so did she, I slipped in the ring, it fitting perfectly. I hugged her, the other people in the restaurant clapping and cheering. "I love you so much, Hunter."

"I love you more." I whispered, locking her lips to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEEEEE HE PROPOSED!!!!! YAYAYAYAYYYY

SORRy for the shortness! It's like 5 AM and I'm tired but this idea came in my dream and I couldn't loose it.

Ok now that I'm actually awake, thanks so much 14K this means so much to me you don't even know X'D

Lia c: