Chapter 31

Chapter 31

-Rosalie Stevens-

@HunterHayes: WOW Thank you so much for the great time New York! Can't wait to go back! #TattooYourNameTour

I smiled at his tweet, glad he was having fun.

"That from Hunter?" Kailey asked me, aka Penny.

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"Don't worry, you'll see him again."

"Yeah but when I do... what if he decides he doesn't love me anymore?"

"Trust me, he loves you. I've seen it since you two first started dating." she patted my shoulder and rushed off, her name being called. That should've helped me feel a little better, but it didn't.

"But he didn't love me when we first dated." I whispered.

-Hunter Hayes-

"Hunter! Concentrate!" I snapped up at Andy's sharp words.

"Sorry, Andy."

"So?"

"So what?"

"You weren't listening, were you?"

"I-"

"He was on his phone." Matt sighed, annoyed as well.

"Give." Andy held out his hand, and I reluctantly gave it to him. Unfortunately, I forgot to turn it off. Andy brought it closer to see what was on the screen.

"No, wait! Can-"

"Rings?" he asked me, the whole room went silent, the idea sinking in and soon bubbling up through my mouth in excitement.

"I wanna ask Rosalie to marry me." I blurted, a goofy grin smacked on my face. They all stayed silent, starring with blank expressions. Within seconds they went from silent to bursting into cheer.

"Congrats, Hunter!!!" Matt yelled, Andy stood there dumbstruck, grinning wide.

"I WANT A HUG!" Devo announced, jumping on me, I stumbled from his weight, and soon everyone was squeezing me to death.

"I'm so glad you guys approve." I sighed, smiling in relief.

"Huntalie is life!" Sam agreed, and we blinked at him, amused. "I followed... a couple hayniac fanpages."

"Sure you did, Sam. Sure."

"What's going on in here? You should be working out the set list!" Dann stepped inside the recording room, giving looks of suspicion to our guilty faces. "Guys? Tell me what's going on."

"Hunter wants to get engaged!" Devo squealed. Thankfully by now, Dann already knew about me and Rosalie's situation, and she was no longer working for us.

"En-engaged?"

"Yeah!!" Devo chirped, Dann looked over to me, his face unreadable.

"Well I still have to pick out a ring and how I'm gonna-" Dann cut me off.

"Hunter, you don't see the mistake you're making, do you?" at his words, I felt my heart suddenly sink.

"... Mistake?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH WHAT NOW?!! SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS MAYBE? YEP

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING THIS HAS REACHED 10K IN 31 PARTS ILY ALL SO SO SO MUCH X'D

But also, Huntalie is getting real now!! ((((:

I'm running out of rhymes for all these good times,

Lia

P.S. this story is coming to an end, but maybe there's a sequel ;)