Chapter 5

Chapter 5

-Rosalie Stevens-

Well today is Day 1 of Operation Fake It as Dann says. Apparently our first step is to make publicity. So, Dann arranged Hunter and I to just go out to eat(and I'm pretty sure Hunter was forced to do this). Hunter got in the car as I sat shot gun, dark circles barely visible under his eyes.

"Where to?" he grumbled, buckling his seat belt. Well someone was PMSing...

"Dann said you were taking me out for lunch." I stated plainly. If he wasn't going to work with me, then I wasn't going to be cooperative. He shrugged and started driving to who knows where, hopefully not a warehouse where he could keep me locked up so this whole thing could be over. We reached a stop light and as we waited for it to turn green, he grit his teeth.

"You know I don't like you." he growled, what did I ever do to you?

"I'm quite aware of that."

"I don't know why Dann even hired you." he went on, completely ignoring my comment. "You're not even my type."

"Then what is your type?" I ask exasperated.

"Why would I tell you?" he spat. "I don't. Want. To work. With. You." I clenched my hands into fists, I swear this is like trying to get a cat to lay an egg.

"I'm getting paid to do this, can't you just TRY?!"

"I don't have any anger issues." by now the light had switched green, and Hunter began speeding up. "I'm not addicted to alcohol." he went faster, significantly faster than other cars around us.

"Hunter calm-"

"And I don't. Need. Your. Help!" he began driving even faster out of anger, swerving at the turns and making the car toss and tip around.

"Hunter stop it!" I was drowned out by the honk of an annoyed driver. "HUNTER STOP!!" I screamed, he swerved out of the way of a semi heading straight on for us, who let out a droning honk. He pulled over to the side of the road.

"What the hell Hunter! You almost got us killed!! You need to get yourself under control if you want this to work!"

"I don't want this to work! I hate Dann for making me do this and I hate my band members for agreeing with him! But most of all, I hate YOU for strolling into my life like you could make everything better you little whore!" Oh my god. Tears started to well up in my eyes as his words stung at my heart.

-Hunter Hayes-

"But most of all, I hate YOU for strolling into my life like you could make everything better you little whore!" I screamed at her. She winced and her eyes instantly got a little glassy from tears. Oh god what have I done, I almost killed her and now I made her cry. I knew better than to call someone a whore for no reason. She looked at me and bit her bottom lip, making my stomach do flips. She reached for the door handle to get out of the car but I quickly locked it. She pulled at the handle, trying to find the switch that would unlock it.

"Please... Just let me out..." she sobbed quietly, my heart beat quickened at the look of her in pain.

"No... Rosalie I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it."

"Then why did you say it?" she whispered.

"I... I don't know." I looked down at my feet, ashamed. I really don't know what had gotten into me, I wish I could tell her how I felt and that she would understand, but I knew she wouldn't.

"Just let me-" I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers, this is wrong. I thought, but it felt so right. Her tears stopped, the last few running between our mouths, tasting salty. She kissed back, surprisingly, and I leaned in more. And just when I thought she would too, she stopped, pulling away from me. She stared at me in shock at what I just did, and how she willingly (maybe) let me.

"I have to go." she stated, trying to find the lock on the door again.

"Rosalie, just let me explain." Rosalie turned back to look at me, and did something I never thought she would.

"Ok, tell me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was unexpected O.O

You know what else is unexpected? The fact that I have 1K VOTES TOTAL WAAHHHTTT

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SO SO MUCH

LIA