Chapter 7

Chapter 7

-Rosalie Stevens-

I stared at Hunter's back at he walked away from me and my shocked expression. What the... I shook my head in confusion before trudging off to find Dann. That kid was way out of line. I found him talking to Devo- I think- who waved at me friendlily.

"There she is!" he squealed, pointing at me. I looked at him confused.

"Ok... but Dann could I speak to you? Alone?"

"No need! You did fantastic!" he beamed.

"I... What?"

"You did it!" he shoved his phone into my face, a celebrity gossip page on it. I looked more closely to see that there was a picture of me and Hunter kissing in his car, right on the home page. That's why I was surrounded by paparazzi when I got here... they all thought I was his girlfriend now.

"And here, it your check." he said, placing a piece of paper in my hand.

"My check?" I repeated, dumbfounded.

"Your paycheck! You're getting paid to do this remember?" right... Dann strolled off with Devo somewhere before I could say anything else. I curiously peaked at the balance on the check, my eyes widening.

Holy shipples.

This was a buttload of money. And I would be making this... weekly?! A smile spread across my face, as I resisted the urge to spin around and squeal. Then my smile turned into a frown. I was supposed to quit this job. But I couldn't now, now that I was making FAT STACKS. I groaned in frustration. If this was going to lead to a fake marriage, I was in trouble.

-Hunter Hayes-

When I was walking away from Rosalie, it wasn't just to leave her hanging there. I did it because I was scared. No not of Rosalie. I was scared that I was slowly starting to like this girl.

A lot.

The only problem was, I could never actually start a relationship with her if she was pretending to be in one with me already. I had told her how much I hated her when we were in the car and now everything was screwed up.

"Nice going Hayes." I mumbled to myself. Rosalie could never like me back anyway. I mean why would she like me? A troubled celebrity, a soon to be alcoholic, anger issues, confused thoughts... I sounded like the kind of guy that would end up commit suicide to get away from his problems! Which didn't sound that bad right now...

Add suicidal thoughts to the list. Terrific. Just great. I'm just a street thug now. WHAT IF I END UP BECOMING A STREET THUG?!

OK CALM DOWN.

Calm down HuNTEr.

I couldn't calm down, I needed help. The only problem was the only help I could think of was in a glass bottle in the nearest gas station.

It might've calmed me down, but it also made my situation much worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much to say so

hi

bye

Lia