Chapter 39

Chapter 39

-Rosalie Stevens-

The date has been set.

December 14th, 2014.

Because I go back to December all the time. It was in the same month of Hunter and I's favorite Taylor Swift song, and December was just the ideal time of the year where people were particularly happy, so why not us as well? Of course that meant the wedding was almost a month away, and as the bride, I was freaking out a little, but in a good way.

After Hunter's most recent show, where he announced our engagement, I had met up with him, and was now traveling with the band and him, which I don't think they minded the extra company, considering I cooked... even though the guys went out to eat tonight, leaving me with Hunter on the bus.

"Hunter! Dinner!" I hollered, and he got up from his spot on the couch.

"Thanks gorgeous." he murmured.

"Tired?" I gave him a look of amusement.

"Recording is more exhausting than you think." he chuckled, grabbing a plate. But of course being Hunter, he perked up immediately. "So I know where we're going to for our honeymoon."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh." his smile faded. "You aren't going to pester me for the answer?"

"Nope." I grinned. "I'm just going to let you try and beg for me to ask, again."

"That was one time!" he laughed. "I really wanted to tell you!"

"All of that begging for me to beg... Just to let me know that you loved me." I chuckled.

"You frustrate me."

"And you frustrate me!"

"Touché." he agreed, I sighed.

"So, where is it you're whisking me away to?"

"Can't tell you." he attempted to smile with him mouth full of food.

"I guess it's a secret..." I giggled at my failed attempt to half sing it to the tune of Secret Love, his song.

"I'll give you one hint." he caved in, leaning across the table. "It will most definitely involve a plane ride."

"Of course, as much as you love planes." I chuckled.

"I'm being serious!"

"I am too!"

"Pfft." I ate some more, now thinking about Hunters honeymoon location more throughly. A plane could take you anywhere, he could be taking me to Antartica for all I knew. A thought resurfaced from the back of my head. "Oh by the way!" Hunter looked at me with interest. "I called my parents, were meeting them for dinner, in two days in California."

"Cool." he replied. "I look forward to it."

"We're back!" Devo sing-songed as the door was busted open.

"So soon?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we ended up going with fast food instead." Matt tells us. "Just as good."

"Says the one who had two orders of fries!" Andy hollered to him.

"I have no regrets."

"Of course." Hunter chuckled, finishing off what I had made for him. "Come on guys, we have to warm up before the show!" he clapped his hands together, kissed my cheek, and was out the door like he was late, but maybe he was. I was all alone now, which was pretty nice, considering I had been staying with six men. I picked up a wedding magazine, and got myself comfortable.

This is a filler which is disappointing :c

See!! Even gif Hunter is sad and shutting the door on me

I'm really sorry but don't worry, the next update will be stupendous, stupendous I tell you!

Lia