Chapter 20

Song: Rhythm of Love by The Plain White Tees

Chapter 20

-Rosalie Stevens-

Much like Augustus Waters, I had never been on a plane before. Well I had when I was very little, but not at my age now where I could remember every bit of it.

Hunter seemed relaxed as he stepped into our section of seats, first class of course even though I insisted that we could take regular seats. But being stubborn Hunter, he booked first class anyway. Lucky for me I got the window seat, which I was kinda excited about.

"I can't believe I'll get to see Amsterdam as we land!!" I squeak, Hunter laughs at me and the flight attendants begin to tell us the rules of flying and what to do if there's a problem and whatnot. I checked the time, it was 7:27. Three minutes before we get in the sky. I was kind of nervous, I mean we were going to fly over the Atlantic Ocean, what if we got stranded out there?

"It's going to be just fine." Hunter said, giving my hand a squeeze and smiling at me. I knew he was just as excited as I was, considering that it took a talking to with his doctor about actually getting on a plane to Amsterdam(just like Hazel, how ironic).

"I know. just a little giddy." I murmured and I looked down at my lap. He pecked my forehead before there was a light ding and the seat belts on light flashes green. We buckled up and adjusted the straps as the plane roared to life. It lurched forward and rolled out across the pavement to the take off zone. You could hear the wheel rumbling loudly and the airport began to get farther and farther away. Before I knew it we were going super fast and I felt my stomach flutter as we climbed up into the sky. My ears popped and I gasped when I looked out the window. Everything was so small!!!

"Hunter look!! That car looks so small!" Hunter laughed at my reaction. "And oh my gosh, is that a lake?! It looks like a puddle!" I took in the amazing view, and snapped a few pictures on my phone.

The plane soon got so high, we were above the clouds, leaving only a blanket of white as the view now. Soon I was finally bored of clouds and leaned back into my seat.

"Unf. This is actually comfortable." I sighed, relaxing.

"I told you it would be ok." Hunter chuckled.

"Well then I guess I should listen to you more." I tease him, he closed his eyes and leaned back.

"Dear, what would you like?" we turned to look at the isle, a flight attendant behind a cart of food and drinks. I could help but become jealous of how pretty she was, even though she had a silver band in her left hand, I still felt edgy.

"I'll have a Coke and pretzels." said Hunter, as if he had memorized everything they offered.

"Same." I replied, coming out ruder sounding than I had thought it would. She didn't seem to notice as she poured our drinks and gave us a pack of pretzels.

"Have fun in Amsterdam you two." she smiled. "May they serve you the bottled stars." she joked, and I laughed, Hunter looked confused, obviously not having any idea what she was inferring. He gave me a look as if to ask me what it meant but I just shrugged him away.

"It's an inside joke." I said. "With a stranger."

"Oh alright Ms. Popular." he chuckled. It was now getting dark, and the sky was turning pink and orange from the sunset, which was beautiful, despite the fact I couldn't see the sun.

"It's so pretty." I said to no one in particular. I felt Hunter rest his hand on mine again.

"Yes, but not nearly as pretty as you." I turned away from the window to look at him from these words. His eyes seemed to sparkle somewhat. "And I truly mean that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWW AW AWWWW THE FEELS!!! BUT I now possess the new 5SOS album!!! I'M HOLDING IT IN MY HANDS RN AHH!! (actually fetus me from a year ago that isn't possible to hold an album and type at the same time you idiot X))

I HOPE EVERYONE'S DAY WAS AND WILL BE AS FANTABULOUS AS MINE IS!!!

Lia