Chapter 45

Chapter 45

-Rosalie Stevens-

I covered my eyes as the musky scent of hairspray coated the air around me. When I removed them, I saw myself more beautiful than I could ever imagine. my hair rested gently on my shoulders in curls, just barely covering the bit of exposed skin from my t shirt.

Yes, today was December 14th.

I was going to walk down that aisle in two hours, and I still felt like it was too long to wait, and too short of time. I sighed and laughed a little at my glamoured appearance.

"You like it?" the hair dresser asked me.

"Yes, very very much."

"Good!" she said cheerily, moving her fingers through my hair to loosen up the curls, that still felt warm on my back. "Your bridesmaids should be done any minute in the other room, feel free to visit them.

"Thank you." I smiled, and got up, the heels I was wearing were killing me. You have to at least get used to it. I remember Jennie telling me, considering the fact I have never wore them before.I was half regretting listening to her, but at least my dress was long enough that I could probably swap the heels out for something more comfortable. Besides, if I wore heels, I guarantee you I would be awkwardly taller than Hunter, and I don't need that situation. I walked through the door to see Jenni, Lynette, and Kailey (Big Bang Theory) in their chairs, hairspray flying up and around like a cloud.

"I think that's enough." Lynette confirmed, as the dresser tried to put more on, I laughed.

"You look gorgeous, guys."

"Um, not as gorgeous as you!" Jenni exclaimed, taking my appearance in.

"Yes! You look amazing!" Kailey agree.

"Thanks." I blushed. "Do you think Hunter will like it?"

"More than anything."

-Hunter Hayes-

"She'll love your vows." Sam reassured me. "They're adorable."

"Just like you!" Devo added, making me blush.

"It is not adorable that I'm wearing converse to my wedding." I chuckled. "They can be sophisticated."

"You only think that because that's what your hayniacs told you." Andy butted in.

"And they're right!"

"Ok, whatever you say." they all said, I turned back to the mirror, tugging at my bow tie. Rosalie said that it would be cute if I did, and the guys were betting me that I wouldn't, but here I am now, in a bow tie.

"Guys, what if she changes her mind about this, what if she really just thinks its still fake?"

"Oh trust me, what you guys have is anything but that."

-2 hours later-

The all to familiar wedding march started to play, and I swayed on the ball of my foot slightly. It was all so nerve racking, as I waited for my bride to come out of that hall with her arm linked in her father's. I was stil worried, I heard that some people change their mind right in the middle of vows, what if she does that? I didn't have any more time to think, because Rosalie was now walking down the aisle. She was so beautiful, and could've been floating towards me rather than walking. She took her spot in front of me, and the priest spoke a bit of how we met, before nodding to me to tell her my vows.

"Rosalie." I started. "I knew the moment I saw you in that office that you were going to make a crash landing in my world, and everything we've done since that day has proved it. I was a total jerk to you, but you still cared. I swore at you, called you names, ignored you for days, almost got us killed by an oncoming semi truck, and was completely deserving of a broken heart." I breathed out as the crowd looked a little amused and confused at the semi truck bit. Laughing nervously, I continued. "But I would be honored to have my heart broken by you. You stayed with me. Because of you I got better, and I helped you get better too. I know proposing to you in a Wendy's isn't exactly the most romantic thing, but the thing is you were exactly like the frosty I put that ring in. You were cold to me when we first met, upset about the job you were given and with how I treated you. But you softened up, and I soon learned to love you, because really that ring, this future, was somewhere in your sweet heart, and all you really needed was me to help you find it, as much as I needed you to help me." Rosalie couldn't stop smiling after I said that, like she had smiled all her life and her face was stuck. Her grey eyes glimmered with strong feelings as my thumb caressed her hand. "I love you." the crowd erupted into awes, making me blush a little, and I heard Matt blow a wolf whistle.

"Rosalie, your vows?" the priest asked her, she nodded and said her vows, bringing me close to tears. The priest continued to speak until we were pronounced husband and wife, the whole event finished with a kiss.

HUNTERS VOWS I CANNOT RN

I'm sorry I didn't put in Rosalie's, I nearly put everything into hunters and wow my pillow is wet with my tears X)

Oh and guess what else today is besides their wedding date?! (Ong it's not my birthday lol) IVE BEEN ON WATTPAD FOR A YEAR DIS VERY DAY YAY THANKS FOR A V AWESOME YEAR I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU

Next chapter= last chapter :(

Lia