Chapter 11

Chapter 11

-Hunter Hayes-

Maybe she was right.

Maybe she would never love me.

In fact what am I even thinking, I'm high and I think I'm in love... pfft. I took a long drag and Dann came in, I leaned against the wall waiting for him to scold me.

"Hunter. You're getting out of hand."

"No. What isn't in my hand is a new cigarette." I shook the pack upside down, showing it was empty. I had bought a smaller package but those quickly burned away. "Be a sir and go buy me another." I puffed out another cloud of smoke, watching it swirl towards the ceiling. Dann raised his eyebrows.

"I can't even take it anymore Hunter! You need help."

"And where do you suppose I'm going to get this 'help'?"

"I could consider rehab." no. No way was I going to rehab.

"I'm not going to rehab."

"Then treat Rosalie like a lady!! Call her this instant and tell her that you're taking her out for dinner tonight."

"But she's upset-"

"Hunter. Make plans for tonight with her, do it now or do it last minute I don't care. Just please listen to what she tells you." he left me alone in the recording room, and I reluctantly stepped out. Maybe it would be better if I just went over to her place and asked her face to face? Yeah, maybe that would work out better. I walked out of the building and got into my car.

-Rosalie Stevens-

I don't wanna ever see him again. Yep. That's right. Because he's just crazy. No pun intended, but Hunter doesn't even know what he's saying. You can't fall in love with someone after knowing them for what... four days now?! I growled in frustration and grabbed a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. The only two men I will ever love in my entire life. Just as I was about to dig in, the door bell rang and I sluggishly got up from my comfy chair. Swinging the door open without bothering to see who it was, Brad stood looking sheepishly at the floor, hands in his pockets

"Hi... mind if I come in?" I shrugged and opened the door wider for him. He stepped inside, eyeing the container of ice cream in my hand.

"You want some?" I laughed, he nodded eagerly and he followed me to kitchen so I could get him a bowl.

"So, why did you just leave yesterday in such a rush?" he asked me, I scooped out some ice cream.

"My job was being threatened." I laughed uneasily and he nodded.

"Hunter problems?"

"You betcha."

"What'd he do this time?" I pushed the bowl towards him.

"He was smoking a joint in the studio." his eyes grew bigger than the moon.

"Seriously?"

"Not even kidding. His manager made me go over there to help him out, so I did."

"And...?"

"And he, higher than a kite, confessed his love for me."

"Confessed his love for you?"

"Mhmm, I don't think he was kidding either."

"So now you're in a fake relationship with a man who actually has feelings for you?" I pulled my spoon out of my mouth and examined it.

"Exactly."

"That's rough."

"I know, I just gotta keep up this fake relationship thing and try and get him off alcohol and cigarettes."

"If you ever need help, just drive on over to my house and I'll help you out." I nodded in agreement, when my door bell rang again. I skipped to the door and swung it open.

Hunter.

"Hey Rosalie." he said, thankfully sober.

"Uh... hey." I said, not inviting him in.

"I was uh, wondering if we could go out tonight? Ya know to keep this whole thing going....?" I but my lip out of habit.

"Sorry Hunt, I've kind of got company right now."

"Rosalie? Are you ok?" Brad rounded the corner and peaked around the side of me. I guess I hadn't realized how long I had been standing here. Hunter gave Brad a look of disgust.

"Who is this?" he spat, pushing beside me and into my apartment. He stood in front of Brad, about the same height.

"I'm just a friend." Brad growled back at him.

"Guys..." I tried to get their attention but they both kept giving each other the death stare.

"Why are you in my girlfriend's apartment this late?" Hunter inquired.

"It's like 5:30." Brad said plainly.

"But why. Are. You here."

"I'm just here to hang out. The girl can't hang out with a friend?" Hunter raised his eyebrow and tipped his head back slightly before reaching out with his hand.

"Hunter."

"Brad." Brad shook it.

"Now if you'll excuse me Brad, I have plans tonight with Rosalie, so I would appreciate it if you'd leave." Brad looked over at me, and I have him a pleading look. He nodded his head and trolled out the door.

"Have a nice night. Both of you." he said before shutting the door behind him.

"Thanks a bunch, Hunter." I grumbled before heading back to the kitchen for my ice cream. "You just kicked my childhood friend out of my apartment." yes I was lying, I just wanted to make Hunter feel bad. It's not like I was gonna tell him that he just kicked out someone who lived in the backwoods of Tennessee.

"I'm sorry but Dann was gonna murder me if I didn't take you out tonight." he grabbed my ice cream out of my hands. "And with that said, put down the spoon, we're leaving in 10 minutes."

"You expect me to get ready in 10 minutes?"

"Wear something casual, don't worry about a thing." he said before sitting down on my couch, waiting for me to hurry up. I stomped to my room, mumbling about what a gentlemen he was (not) and searched through my closet for something. I grabbed a light pink t-shirt and white lace shorts, the lighter colors complimenting my pale-ish skin. I put on a charm bracelet with angel wings and threw my hair up into a ponytail. I grabbed some black converse and put them on. I walked out shoving my phone into my pocket and Hunter got up.

"Kay, ready to go?" he asked, clapping his hands.

"Yep." I simply said.

"Ok, to the car!!" he cried, running out. Weird... 5 minutes ago he was Mr. GrumpyPants and he's all rainbows and ponycorns. What a weirdo. I giggled at his sudden childish act and shut the door of my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS ABOUT ICE CREAM LOL

Anyhooo TODAY IS MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY!! Even though he doesn't have a Wattpad account, wish her a happy birthday so I can show her tomorrow? :D

MUCH LOVE!!

Lia