Chapter 23

Song: A Thousand Years by Cristina Perri (HUNTIA)

Chapter 23

-Hunter Hayes-

"It smells so good!" Rosalie said as she ripped open the bag to pull out her food. I reached in also, taking out mine. But as I started unwrapping my burger, a heavy feeling set in my stomach and I wrapped it back up.

"I think I'll wait a bit, actually." I said, putting it beside me. Rosalie looked at me concerned.

"We haven't ate since we were on the plane!"

"We'll I'm not hungry."

"That was nearly 7 hours ago."

"I'm fine don't worry."

"It's my job to worry about you."

"Then stop worrying so much!"

"Hunter!" she scolded. "Please. Just eat, you need something in your stomach." I huffed and picked my food back up, and started to eat in silence.

After the sun finally sunk down and the sky was dark, I started to regret eating my food. I felt a slight pain, but ignored it. What could one burger possibly do, right? But as me and Rosalie kept talking, the more difficult it became to ignore. I felt it crawling around inside of me, with long sharp claws that scratched my sides painfully. I put pressure on it with my hands, but I still didn't feel much better.

"So then we- Hunter? Are you ok?"

"I..." I trailed off with another groan. I rolled over onto the grass, feeling absolutely horrid. Whatever was going on, wasn't good, not at all.

-Rosalie Stevens-

"Tell me where it hurts!" I commanded him, Hunter rolled over onto his back, and gripped his stomach. My heart fluttered in fear, was his gastritis acting up?! "Come on, get up! You need help!"

"It hurts." he wheezed.

"I know but were gonna get you help okay?" he nodded, and I attempted to help him up, even though he ended up doing most of the work himself. I slung his arm over my shoulder and helped him through the woods to the car. I almost tripped a few times, but I was able to make my way to road and our rental car.

I put Hunter in the back seat, and climbed in the front.

"Just lie down and tell me if it gets worse ok?"

"Ok." I started driving, hoping to find a hospital, somewhere, anywhere, anything to help him. But the whole drive there, I couldn't help but think, was all of this my fault for making him. Why didn't I just leave him be? Why did I have to be like the forceful parent to him? What if I was the reason that something horrible happened?

I'd never live it down, even if he forgave me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHH IM GOING TO SEE HUNTER IN CONCERT

PQJCRJQBISAP

WHAT IS LIFE

OH YEAH AND CHECK OUT ME AMD AUDRI'S FANFIC ON @awesomesaucehayes BC Y NOT

Lia