Chapter 24

Song: Say Something by A Great Big World ft. Cristina Aguleria

Chapter 24

-Hunter Hayes-

I woke up to sunshine pouring into the hotel room, my head and bones ached as I sat up groaning. Rosalie stirred beside me, and once she noticed I was awake, she jolted up.

"Are you feeling better? Do you need anything? Are you hungry? Do you-" she jabbered so fast I could barely even tell what she was saying.

"Why are you panicking so much?"

"Well I was just making sure you were okay.."

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm here, with you." I smiled, but she just gave a confused look.

"Do you remember what happened?"

"Remember what?"

"What happened, after you ate McDonalds?" I thought about it, I really only could remember eating my food ad then talking with her, but the rest was a haze.

"No?" she huffed exhausted.

"You started suffering from some side effects of your gastritis, really it wasn't anything too bad, just a little stomach pain. But by the way you were acting, there must've been a mole in there trying to tunnel out." she chuckled.

"But anyway, I got scared, and drove you to the hospital, where they took you in to the ER. You got looked over, and I told them about your situation, and they said that you were gonna turn out ok. So I was given a pain medication for you to take if it acts up again, drove back here, and went to bed. But you were acting a little funny when you woke up. You didn't talk, you didn't hug me, you just walked straight forward with a glassy look in your eyes and got in the car." she finished, leaving me puzzled at the last bit.

"That is weird..." I muttered, she nodded in agreement. "But uh, you want breakfast? I'm starved."

"Sure, just let me grab my purse."

"Don't you dare, I'm paying."

"But you-"

"I just put you through the greatest fright of your life, it's the least I can do." I smiled, heading to the bathroom to get dressed.

-Rosalie Stevens-

I lied. And I feel horrible. Hunter did talk when he was free to go from the hospital, a lot. It mainly wasn't his fault since they drugged him to make sure he didn't feel any pain, but he was pretty loopy... and chatty.

"Remember back when I first met you? And found out that you were going to be my fake girlfriend?" Hunter laughed, followed by a short giggle. "Oh gosh I was enraged!!! I mean I was going to have to work, with you, and pretend that I had feelings for you. I mean wow, some crazy chiz Dann had set up for us!"

"Uh huh." I said, uneasily, driving through the light traffic.

"I knew he was actually trying to get me to like you in real life, I have no idea where he thought that was gonna happen, he probably read a fan fiction about me again." he chuckled, my mouth formed a straight line in annoyance.

"Where in the world did he think that was gonna happen? I mean no offense but you're not that pretty Rose. You're cute, but you're not gorgeous, like 7 year old with pig tails cute. If I had ran into you naturally, I would've just passed you by." he thought aloud, I gritted my teeth.

"Oh really." I huffed.

"Yeah I'm serious." he insisted. "But now here I am, driving through Europe with a girl I don't even really like because my manager told me too. I seriously should've just saved my money, why did I even suggest I go here?"

"Well you asked me and I said that I would love to come here." I said dryly, he nodded understanding.

"Oh yes of course, you're always so bossy."

"Excuse me?" I said, patience on the verge of snapping.

"Ya know, you're always all like- Hunter don't drink! Hinter don't smoke! Hunter don't be mean! Hunter pay attention!" he squealed in a high pitched voice that apparently sounded like me. I felt my eyes getting moist, but I blinked it away. "I mean it's like yeah I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING Rosalie! I'm not gonna through my buts at a puddle of gasoline! Gosh you're so stupid sometimes its-"

"Hunter stop it!" I barked, he only rolled his eyes.

"Here we go again with the bossing! Just stop being such a stuck up!" by now we had reached the parking lot, and I unlocked the door.

"Fine then. Have fun trying to get inside." I stepped out and slammed the door shut so hard, I'm surprised I didn't shatter the window. Hunter watched me stomp up to the entrance through the windshield. He knew very well that in his drugged out state, it would not be easy to stand, let alone walk. But with a terrified look he pushed open the door and threw his feet out of the car to attempt to walk towards me, waiting at the doors of the hotel.

"Rosalie! Wait!" he attempted to stand up but his legs failed him, and he crumpled down to the ground like a house made of cards. His head seemed to hit the cements and at that moment I realized how stupid I was. Thunder split the air and rain began pouring down as I ran towards my boyfriend.

"No Hunter I'm so sorry!" I gasped, picking up his head on my leg and searching for anything that might be bleeding. Seeing that he was ok, I helped him up, attempting to support his weight compared to me. But we thankfully made it to our room soaking wet without another snazzy comment from the injured boy.

"Rosalie? You ready to go?"

"Yeah... I guess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAYYY!! Blugh I'm so tired atm D: WHO ELSE IS LOVING HUNTERS HENNA?!

But wowie Hunter, harsh much? X(

SANDWHICHES

Lia