Chapter 30

Song: Try by Colbie Caillat

Chapter 30

-Rosalie Stevens-

Two weeks have passed by. I got the part on the show, Hunter has left on tour. My apartment is so empty now, and I'm very lonesome, even though the cast had become very good friends with me. Jennie has been as busy as ever, keeping my whole career organized, so I couldn't talk to her much.

I shut my door and locked it, just about to leave for the grocery store, when I backed up into someone.

"Sorry!" I turned to face the one I encountered. "Brad..?"

"Hi, um Rosalie." he said, and I could tell he was uncomfortable.

"Long time no see."

"You say that everytime you see me." he smiles.

"Because it's true, it's been so long..." I paused. "In fact, I have seen you around a couple times, why didn't you come and say hi?"

"I don't know I mean... it's just so hard to talk to you now. You're becoming famous and we haven't even contacted each other in forever."

"I know what you mean." I said, agreeing.

"It's not like I don't want to talk to you, I love talking to you..."

"Me too, I miss it."

"Can we change that?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "Were you going somewhere?"

"Oh no, just coming back from a friends place in this building."

"Wanna go grocery shopping with me?"

"Yeah, why not?" he shrugged, and we walked down the hallway together. "So, how was Amsterdam?"

"Wonderful." I closed my eyes, like I was trying to picture it all again. "I wish I could go back."

"It's a beautiful city." he agreed. "I've only been there once."

"Really?"

"Yeah when I was small, but I don't remember much." I nodded at this and pulled into the store, him getting out with me.

"You need anything?" I asked him.

"No, I'm good." we walked around, me getting stuff I needed and Brad following me around like a bored child. But unfortunately, we had to run into someone who I despised.

"Didn't think you would be cheating on Hunter so soon into the tour." she sneered, I closed my eyes and sucked in a breath.

"SueAnn." I said plainly.

"I have to say Rosalie, you did make a bad choice on who to replace him with." she leaned over the edge of my shopping cart, where Brad stood looking terrified. SueAnn was one of the editors for The Big Bang Theory, and she didn't exactly like me. I'm not even sure why, but I guess something's you'll never understand...

"Please leave me and my friend alone." I growled, yanking the shopping cart out from under her and walking away. She grabbed my cart again. Even though SueAnn was probably in her mid 30's, she was still attractive... and strong.

"I know you're lying, Rosalie." she raised an eyebrow in question

"We have no feelings for each other." Brad growled. "Now if you don't mind, could you possibly leave us alone before I get a little more serious with you?" Brad's hands wrapped around the edge of the shopping cart. He sent a cold stare her way, almost making me want to take a few steps back. She let out a puff of air from her nose.

"Well then. I'll be going." she left without a word, her severely damaged blonde hair bouncing as she walked. I turned to Brad, who stared sheepishly down at the contents of my cart.

"Sorry about that I just kinda... blew up." he mumbled, pulling at the hem of his shirt.

"No it's cool, thanks for that." I sighed, relieved that she was gone.

"Rosalie?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad I ran into you today." Brad smiled, sort of, but it quickly faded away, as if he wasn't telling me something. I ignored it.

"I am too, Brad. I am too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A SOMEWHAT EARLIER UPDATE THAN THE LAST ONE WAS!!!

Dedicated to @FTLOMhayniac because she's v cool and her story should have way more reads!!!

Also dedicated to the beautiful @Nethii120700 bc she thought my one shot was amazing and I wanted to cry of happiness but I couldn't because that's a little weird... X)

VANILLA MALTS NO ASSAULT,

Lia