Chapter 4

Chapter 4

-Hunter Hayes-

He can't do this to me! I thought, enraged as I stormed out if his office, sprinting down the halls. I ran out onto the street and down to the nearest quick stop I could find (a 7 minute run). I couldn't help myself, I NEEDED to feel relief again, to just relax. Even if I was putting myself at risk, it wouldn't matter right? My body won't let myself get alcohol poisoning again. I grabbed a six pack of beer and set it on the counter. Again a questioning look from the cashier as I handed her the cash. I walked out of the store, hoping I wouldn't run into any paparazzi. Doing this one more time couldn't hurt.

-Rosalie Stevens-

"So, you will basically be touring with them. And to make you feel more comfortable, I'm introducing you to his band mates." Dann explained, leading me to a recording studio where five guys sat around in a room. They carelessly played whatever instrument was in their hands, not playing anything in particular. "Guys, this is the girl I told you about. Rosalie." they all looked up and I could see their faces clearly now.

"I'm Matt." one of them came up to me, with long brown dreadlocks held back by a bandana.

"Sam." another one said, he had dark brown hair that was sort of styled into a quiff.

"I'm Devon, but everyone calls me Devo." he had a head of poofy brown curls. I smirked at how it was almost like an afro.

"Steve." he strangely seemed to resemble Devo, hair-wise.

"And I'm Andy." his hair was also brown, but shorter than the others. He wore a hat and hipster glasses, making me feel like he was more stylish than me.

"Hi... I'm Rosalie." they all said hi in return. Dann informed us that he would leave us alone to just get to know each other and talk. I sat down next to Matt awkwardly as no one said a word.

"So... you're an actress right?" Andy asked, I nodded.

"Yeah, I haven't been all that successful though."

"Well it looks like you've found your big break!" Devo piped up. I guess I have, being Hunter Hayes' fake girlfriend must be a pretty big deal.

The guys made me feel comfortable and soon, we were acting like we've been best friends since FOREVER!

Maybe this job wouldn't suck as much as I thought it would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF SEAR'S WIFI BECAUSE THUG LIFE

sorry for super late updates but I'm trying!!!

Also check out It's Possible by @Cyber_Sisters_13680 because its not like I'm helping with that story or anything

Lia