Chapter 19

Song: Somewhere In Neverland by All Time Low

Chapter 19

-Hunter Hayes-

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, quite loudly may I add. The body beside me stirred at the sudden noise, which turned out to be Rosalie, had we really been sleeping for so long? I shrugged it off and carefully got up, answering it.

"Hello?" I asked groggily.

"Hunter we're you sleeping? Its nearly 5 in the afternoon." Dann asked me.

"Yeah I was just taking a nap." I muttered, pushing my hair back with my hand. "Whats up?"

"Well I've noticed recently, well more like according to Devo, he says that the media is raving about Huntalie on Tweeter, that's what it's called right? Never mind I don't really need to know, would you mind, taking her out again just to get them excited?" I chuckled at Dann's lack of technology logic.

"Of course Dann."

"Oh great, thank you so much we will be watching the media for you. Devo I seriously don't understand this phone where is the end call button? Oh all right ok now I get it." Dann hung up.

Oh Dann.

I walked back into her living room, to see her sitting up.

"Who called?" Rosalie yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"Dann, we need to make it in the headlines again." she groaned and flopped back on the couch.

"I am moving."

"Oh come on."

"But I'm so tiirreeedddd." she groaned.

"Come on we can do something fun!"

"Oh and what would that be? Nothing is moving me from this couch." well poop, what would get her up?

"We could... uh... what do you wanna do?"

"Sleep."

"Oh of course."

"Yes I know it's genius."

"Lets... lets get on a plane." she sat up at this suggestion.

"A... a what?"

"Yeah, yeah let's just go."

"Go? Where?" she laughed.

"Uh, I don't know, anywhere that we can go to right now."

"We could leave today?"

"Gosh you ask a lot of questions."

"I do?" I gave a 'are you kidding me' look before she realized that what she had said was yet another question. "Oh. Right." she chuckled.

"Lets go check flights." I sat down net to her and got onto Expedia on my phone, scrolling through the soonest flights leaving Nashville. There was on leaving two hours from now, and I couldn't believe our luck.

Amsterdam.

"Lets go to Amsterdam." I blurted, she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Amsterdam?!"

"Amsterdam!"

"You wanna go to the same place where Augustus and Hazel went to in TFIOS?" what? I didn't know what she meant by that but it got her really excited.

"Yes!"

"Oh my god... lets go!! Lets go to Amsterdam!!"

"Yeah! Pack up, were leaving at 6:30."