Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Recap:

"I have to go." she stated, trying to find the lock on the door again.

"Rosalie, just let me explain." Rosalie turned back to look at me, and did something I never thought she would.

"Ok, tell me."

-Rosalie Stevens-

"I... Uh...." ha. I knew it. He was just saying that to make it look like he tried! He didn't have an explanation!

"I knew it." I grumbled, finally finding the switch to unlock the door. "Since you want me to leave so bad, then have your way. I quit." I threw open the passenger side door and stormed out of the car. I quickly unlocked my phone to call a cab. Hunter opened his door and started towards me, mouth open to say something, but I held up my free hand in his face.

"Let go Hunter, I'm not changing my mind." his mouth slowly closed and he nodded his head.

"Fine." he sighed, before sulking back to his car, and driving away.

I told the driver my location, and it wasn't long before my cab arrived. I got in the back seat and directed him to the Atlantic Records building. Now I just have to tell Dann.

-Hunter Hayes-

Rain softly pitter-pattered on the cement as I walked up to the entrance of Atlantic Records, swinging open the doors. Dann instantly came rushing over to me, he probably just for the call from Rosalie. I stared down at my shoes, waiting for him to yell at me and call me a failure, kick me out of the record company and-

"Congratulations Hunter!" he squealed, I looked up at him confused.

"What?"

"You made headlines! Well, online headlines!" he shoved his phone into my face, I backed away and stared at the article wide eyed. People already knew who she was, her occupation, and were already coming up with theories on how Rosalie and I met.

And what gave it away? Someone took a picture of when I had kissed Rosalie.

Well that was fast.

"She's definitely a keeper!" Dann squealed, and soon Devo appeared right by his side.

"Nice Hunter, you little player!" he joked, patting my back. I laughed uneasily, now Dann would never let her quit!

"But I thought-"

"Paparazzi is everywhere. Be careful around her, don't ever act like you're not dating in public or her cover will be blown." her cover!! I had completely forgotten! I just left my suspected girlfriend out in the rain! I smacked my forehead. If she wasn't calling Dann to let him know she quit, she must be on her way to tell him! I looked out the window to see a small crowd of people surrounding a cab that was innocently parked at the walkway to the building. Shoot! I ignored whatever Dann and Devo were jabbering about and sprinted for the door.

"Hunter! Where are you going?!" one of them called, but by then I was out the door ad easing straight for the slowly opening door of the backseat of that taxi. I pushed my way through the thin group, that was a little thinner then I expected. I tried to slow down with out slipping on the wet pavement, but ended up landing in push-up position on the cab.

With Rosalie right underneath my chest.

Think fast! My conscious screamed, so I did. I planted a kiss on her cheek and smiled at her shocked face.

"Hello beautiful." I took a hold of her hand, and she almost pulled away before realizing that we were in public. She gripped it right and bowed her head down away from the flashing cameras.

"Excuse me. Pardon me." I said to the crowd before reaching the front doors. They all piled up straight against the glass as I guided Rosalie away from them. Dann gave me a thumbs up and Devo smiled so cheekily he could've been a chipmunk. I rolled my eyes and rounded a corner where we were out of view from the cameras.

"You're welcome." I smirked, patting her shoulder. And before she could respond I turned around and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Do you think this little action will change Rosalie's mind about Hunter?

Lia