Chapter 28

Song: Long Way Home by 5 Seconds Of Summer (I just really like this song and they're going home)

Chapter 28

-Hunter Hayes-

As soon as the plane landed, Rosalie and I had to part ways because I had to catch a doctors appointment to get some treatment for my... condition.

I walked into the hospital, and waited for my doctor to call me up. A pile of magazines were set beside me on a table for entertainment, and I noticed one with a very familiar face on it.

Mine, of course.

It was tempting, to read about myself, to see what people thought about me, but I pushed the thought away. I needed to stay positive, that was the only thing including Rosalie and my fans keeping me away from my problems. But as I looked around the bare waiting room, I felt as if I would burst from the suspense of what they were saying.

"Curse you media." I mumbled, reaching for one. I found the page with me on it and began reading.

Hunter Hayes was just spotted walking the streets of Amsterdam this weekend with girlfriend Rosalie Stevens on vacation. The country star was rumored to have a condition due to his recent drinking problem, but got out of the hospital to go across the globe, no questions asked? Suspicious, is this condition a fraud for empathy or just a result for Hunter's crave for attention?

I frowned at this, since when did I do things for attention? The only attention I needed was the good kind of attention!

"Mr. Hayes?"

"Dr. Kelly." I replied, putting the magazine down and standing up. I followed him to the designated room, and sat down across from him.

"Your trip to Amsterdam good?" he asked me.

"Great." I replied.

"Any weird symptoms while you were there to report on?"

"Uh nope, the medication took care of that."

"Good." he said, jotting some stuff down on his clipboard. "Follow me, it's time for your treatment." my treatment involved a needle injecting medicine into me. Brutal yes, but if it meant getting better, than that is what will happen.

-Rosalie Stevens-

I walked through the airport to spot Jennie waiting for me at the baggage claim, my ride of course.

"Rosalie!" she squealed, god I hadn't seen her in so long, I hugged her tightly and sighed.

"I missed you so much Jen."

"I did too Rosy, come on, let me carry your stuff and we'll some Starbucks, sound good?" she grabbed my duffel bag and I nodded, coffee sounded great now, simply because I was exhausted.

~~~~

"Well it sounds like you've had a wonderful time over there." Jennie noted as I finished the details of what had happened. I sipped from my cup.

"Yup." I sighed, leaning into the car seat. "Oh and guess what?"

"What?"

"Hunter and I are dating, for real."

"I knew this would happen." Jennie laughed. "You were so crazy for the guy the moment you laid eyes on him."

"You weren't even there when I met him!"

"I didn't need to be there to know." she shrugged. "But Rosalie, you do realize now you have sort of... quit your job, correct?"

"Come again?"

"Since you and Hunter aren't pretending anymore and it's the real deal, you pretty much aren't going to be paid the big bucks anymore." Jennie pointed out, and I furrowed my eyebrows in thought, she was right. If Dann found out- oh no if Dann found out I wouldn't have a job!

"Oh gosh." I mumbled. "I completely forgot about that." Jennie tsked.

"Don't worry, since you're a little more well known now, you have more opportunities at stuff." she reassured. "In fact, a certain someone called me today."

"Who?"

"Chuck Lorre." she grinned, and I just about died. Chuck Jones!! Creator of the hit show The Big Bang Theory.

"Chuck Lorre?!" I squeaked.

"You bet girl!!"

"Oh my gosh!!! What'd he say?!"

"He has a spot open to play a minor role in their next episode, and he says if you do outstanding, he may even make you a permanent character."

"Are you joking?"

"I am 100% serious."

"I... Oh my god!!! This is incredible!!" I screamed, even if I didn't get a permanent part, I would still be on an Emmy winning tv series. Jennie pulled up to the doors of my apartment complex.

"I would hang around, but I have some errands to run, so I'll call him and tell you that you're up for the job! Okay?"

"Okay!! Thanks a bunch Jen!"

"No problem! I'll call you when I have more details!" she yelled to me as I grabbed my bag and coffee cup, walking into the building.

As soon as I entered my apartment I dumped my stuff on the floor and whipped out my cellphone, even though I knew he wouldn't pick up. I left a message after the tone.

"Hey Hunt, it's Rosalie, you'll never guess what just happened..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

IM STARTING A NEW STORY AND THE PLOT IS BETTER THAN CAKE IM TELLING YOU!!! YOU WONT REGRET IT!!! ITS CALLED 'A Perfect Tail' and yes, I do mean Tail not Tale ;))))))

SEEING HUNTER IN 10 HOURS!!! ILL GIVE YALL THE DEETS ABOUT HOW IT WAS TOMORROW

AND FINALLY, I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU EVER SO DEARLY!!! THIS HAS ALMOST REACHED 9K READ!!! AND IM NOT EVEN TO CHAPTER 30 YET!!

LEMONADE NOT RAZOR BLADES

Lia