Chapter 43

Chapter 43

-Rosalie Stevens-

I was still freaked out about the wedding, but why wouldn't I be? I hadn't turned into "bride-zilla" yet, and hopefully wouldn't with almost a week until December 14th. I was just about to fix myself some hot chocolate (despite the 60 degree weather) when my phone beeped, a text. I leaned over to look at my phone as I mixed blindly. 

Hey babe! Just wanted to check up on you :-)

I smiled at his text, and the way he always put noses in his emojis. I picked up my phone and typed back. 

I doing awesome Hunt :D how's touring?

Amazing! So many fans are happy with us together, but if there's some people who don't like us, then I didn't run into them!

Did you tell them about my love for cheesy pickup lines? X)

No, but do you have a bandaid? I scraped my knee falling for you

No, but are you a campfire? Because you're hot and I want s'more ;)

Oh my god XD you're so cute

Aw stop it you're making me blush

I had to put my phone down to put my water in the microwave to warm up, and when I got back (5 seconds later) Hunter had already blew up my phone. 

REALLY?!

ROSALIE DID I MAKE YOU BLUSH

THE THOUGHT OF YOU BLUSHING IS MAKING ME BLUSH

ITS LIKE A CHAIN REACTION!!

Oh geez. I burst out laughing at his excitement and replied back. 

YES HUNT, YOU MADE ME BLUSH

YES!!!

Oh sorry Rose I gotta go warm up, bye (kissing emoji or whatever lol)

Bye!!! 

The microwave beeped and I got out my cup, stirring it. Eight days have to go by faster. 

-Hunter Hayes-

I twisted my engagement ring on my finger as I waited for the cue to go out on stage. This was my last show before our big day, and I was as excited about it as Rosalie was. One of my stagehands gave me the cue and ran out, guitar bouncing against my chest as I launch into 'Storyline', starting the show.

The show went by quickly, and meet and greets were now taking place. My hair now dry, I walked out to greet my fans.

"Hi guys!" I said cheerfullly, a couple of them screaming at my appearance, everyone taking thier phones and cameras out for pictures. "So to get started here, I'll allow you guys to ask a couple questions, who has one?" ten hands shot up, and I picked the first one I saw.

"Are you sure that you don't work out?" she blurted, causing everyone to laugh. 

"I don't, sorry." I chuckled, picking another girl.

"Do you ever wish you could relive your homecoming dance? Since you never went?"

"That's a good one." I said, stuttering. "Um, but I guess I would yeah, it would be nice to at least have gone to one." I chuckled. "One more."

"How much do you love Rosalie?"

"That number is unmeasurable." my fans came up for pictures, and soon a taller girl came up to me, her hair perfectly straight and brown, darker than Rosalie's.

"Hi! What's your name?"

"Pheonix."

"Well hi Pheonix, would you like a picture?"

"Yeah sure." she replied calmly, she wasn't nearly as excited as the others. After a quick picture I was ready to move onto the next person, but she spoke.

"When you see Rosalie again, tell her I said sorry." she walked away, leaving me with a million questions. What was Rosalie not telling me?

I think this story will be done by Chapter 50, maybe sooner :(

But don't get all sad with me! There shall be closure!

dedicated to Nikki for being overally AWESOME AND JUST AMAZING

Lia