Chapter 29

Song: Legohouse by Ed Sheeran (IM LIKE OBSESSED WITH HIM LATELY)

Chapter 29

-Hunter Hayes-

When I left the hospital and got in my car, I had two voice mails on my phone. One from Dann, one from Rosalie. Seeing that Dann called before Rosalie did, I clicked his, turning the volume of my phone up.

"Hey Hunter!" Dann said cheerily through the speaker. "I have some fantastic news for ya, you're-"

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR!!" someone screeched in the background.

"Matt!! I told you to be quiet!!" Dann whined.

"I'M JUST EXCITED!!" Matt yelled, his voice growing quieter and a door shutting, I presumed he left the room. Dann chuckled.

"But that's pretty much how it is, you're going on a fall tour!! It starts in late September, you get to name it whatever you want, but make it related to Tattoo, your song, and have it by tomorrow!! call me back when you get this." Dann hung up, and I leaned back into my seat, smiling like a fool. I was going on tour!! Again!! I decided to wait on the name, and I went to Rosalie's voice mail next.

"Hey Hunter, you believe what just happened..." she sighed, sounding like she was in awe. I smiled at how happy she sounded. "So Jennie got a call just as we were boarding the plane to fly back here." she paused the laugh. "Oh my gosh it's just... wow... the call was from Chuck Lorre!!" she squealed, at first the name didn't register, but I knew I had seen it somewhere. "Chuck Lorre! The creator of The Big Bang Theory!! He even said that if I did a good enough job, he could make me a permanent character!! Permanent!!" by now Rosalie was close to screaming, maybe even tears. "As you can tell, I'm about to die... of happiness of course, but call me back!!" the message ended and I turned off my phone, taking it all in.

If Rosalie didn't get that part, she would be alone, because I would be on tour. I've heard the new season is starting fairly soon, but what if all this time we will be spending away from each other just ruins everything? All this tress was really pushing my liquor craving, and I fought it to the back of my mind. Sighing, I started up my car and cranked up the radio, deciding that I could tell Dann in person about my tour name ideas instead of a phone call.

Drives always helped me think for some reason, even though I couldn't take them much because of Nashville traffic. I really didn't know what to think about all of this, because I didn't want to leave Rosalie, and I would've tried to take her with me on tour if I could, but now that she was just offered the biggest deal of her acting career, I couldn't. I couldn't just refuse to let her try for the part, it was her dream. And there was no way I was gonna be the one who ruins her dreams, since my impossible dreams came true.

-Rosalie Stevens-

"That sounds great! Yeah! Bye!" I hung up and squealed, falling back onto the couch.

I had just gotten off the phone with CHUCK LORRE!!! And it was official-

I'm going to try out for the part! I was in the sky. Absolutely nothing could send me clambering down. I had noticed that someone was calling me as I was talking with Chuck, so I checked my missed calls. I smiled. It was from Hunter. He had left a voicemail, so I turned up my volume to listen.

"Hey Rosy, please call back when you get this... it's important." and then it ended. No congratulation on my career, no I love you, no happiness in the tone if his voice, no goodbye at the end even. I frowned, something must be wrong. So with no other options, I selected his contact and held my phone up nervously to my ear. He picked up after three rings.

"Hey." he said, sounding a but exhausted.

"Hi, you said you had something to tell me?"

"Yeah, I'm.. I'm going on tour." I could almost feel him smiling a bit at this, which caused me to smile.

"Hunter that's amazing!"

"Yeah but... what about your gig?"

"What about it?" I asked, curious.

"The show starts the same time my tour starts about, and probably ends the same time as well." he swallowed. "What if all this time we spend apart from each just pulls is apart? I mean we'll just be so happy doing what we'll be doing, what if we just... forget about each other? Forget about us?" I sighed, knowing his point was valid, but also ridiculous.

"I don't know Hunt, but I do know that there's no way I'm ever forgetting about you." I reassured him.

"Yeah but, if you weren't going to that audition, I was gonna ask you to come with me, and it would all be ok. You'd be safe with me and we'd be together for the whole time, but it can't happen now. And don't you date reject the offer on that show because I'm not ruining your dreams." Hunter sound close to tears by now, was he really so worried I would leave him?

"I've accepted the offer just to be clear, but Hunter I promise you-" I emphasized the last part. "after this is all done, and we see each other again, I will be right there with you, I'm not leaving." there was a small pause before he finally spoke.

"I know you will, it's just- I've been so close to losing you in the past, but you put up with me, and I'm just scared that if I mess up again, you're going to leave me. I hope that never happens because... because I love you."

"I love you too, Hunter." I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FEELS OVERLOAD OOPS

I'm super sorry (I need to stop apologizing) for such a late update, it's been what... six days now? ouch

Anyhoo, I forgot to tell yall, the Hunter Hayes concert was one of the greatest experiences of my life, and I still have the paper wristband on. Its staying on until it ROTS off my wrist (ok maybe not that's just gross).

I love you all!!! :**

Vanilla lattes for all my shaw-tays,

Lia