Chapter 8

Chapter 8

-Rosalie Stevens-

"Jennie I just really don't know anymore."

"Rosalie this is probably the most well paying job you'll ever have in the beginning of an acting career. You have to keep it!"

"But he's so rude to me!"

"Suck it up chica, dudes are complicated." I giggled at Jennie's word choice. "Just forget him, now that you're pretending to be his girl friend you'll have much more opportunity in the acting business."

"I guess you're right..." a small beep was heard through the phone, indicating that someone was calling. "Hey Jen I'll call you later, someone is trying to call me."

"Alright, stay strong Aizy." I hung up and answered to whoever was calling me.

"Hello?"

"I hates youhh." someone slurred on the other end of the line. I looked at the caller ID. Hunter...

"Hunter?" I asked.

"That's meee!"

"Are you drunk?"

"No! I only had like two..."

"Two?! Of what?" I heard glass breaking on the other end, and his booming laughter. I rolled my eyes.

"Hunter where are you? Let me pick you up."

"Nope! Ain't tellin ya."

"Then why'd you call?"

"Cause I hates yew."

"And why is that?" I asked, hoping I could talk to him long enough until he sobered up a little.

"Because youlllll neverrr feels the same." I raised my eyebrow.

"Well... then how do you feel about me?" I asked him, intrigued.

"Can't tell you." I imagine him sticking his tongue out at no one and laugh.

"Oh come on, pleeaasee?"

"Nope. Sorray."

"Please Hunter!"

"Alright fine! But you can't tell Rosalie." I burst out laughing.

"I promise Hunny."

"GOOD! Well, when I yelled at her in da car earlierr, I didn't mean any of tha. I really likee her and I apperate her being around meee." I smiled at the stupidity of drunk Hunter.

"Soo, do you like Rosalie?"

"Yeahh... a lot."

"Well maybe she'll like you too if you be nice to her." I suggest.

"But it'll be weirrdd cause she thinks I hay her."

"Oh don't worry, I don't think she thinks that."

"You don't?"

"Nope. You should try being nice to her, it'll make her life much easier."

"Okayyyy, I'll try dat. Thank youu... who am I talking to again?"

"Rosalie, sweety."

"Oh... thank you Aizy... I love yew."

"Love you too Hunter." then the call suddenly dropped. I smiled, how adorable, he said he loves me. But did he really mean it? I shrugged and grabbed my keys. I had to find this drunken man before he got himself into more trouble.

-Hunter Hayes-

The lights seemed brighter then they usually were at night, giving me a headache.