Chapter 2

Chapter 2

-Hunter Hayes-

*Beep...Beep...Beep...*

I groaned at the annoyance of my alarm clock, searching for the snooze button. I hit something round setting it crashing to the floor. My eyes shot open and I looked for the source of the noise. Water and glass bits were scattered across the tile floor... Whoops. I pulled at the collar of my shirt, before fingering the fabric. This isn't what I last wore... I looked around, this wasn't my room either. Rubbing my eyes a few times, I quickly realized I was in the hospital, but for what? Across the room I spotted Dann, fast asleep in a chair. I leaned towards him, causing a sudden poke in my head... ugh I must be hungover.

"Dann!" I whisper shouted, he jolted awake and scrambled over to me the seconds he saw me up.

"Hunter do you have any idea how worried you had me?!" he screeched, making my head hurt worse.

"Not so loud!" I groaned, but he continued.

"You had your family worried to death and everyone is going crazy! YOU'RE LOSING FANS HUNTER!!"

"But... I want crazy." I smirked at my own joke, and Dann growled in frustration.

"You will regret what you've done Hunter. There's no way I can fix this." he marched away, almost running into a doctor.

"Is he ok?" the doctor asked me, coming into my room. I shrugged.

"Just not his day."

"Uh huh..." he nodded, unsure. "Well anyway, do you remember anything that might've happened last night?" I thought about it for a bit.

"I went out for a couple of beers." I replied.

"Just a COUPLE?"

"Yes..?"

"Well Hunter, when you got here tests showed that you had three times over the legal amount of alcohol in your body."

"I only had two." I protested.

"Two beers is within the legal limit."

"So your test was wrong."

"So YOU'RE wrong."

"I'm telling you I only had-"

"Ok I don't know if you realize this but you almost died from alcohol poisoning! Your reputation is ruined! And just wait until the charges are put on you!"

"Wait charges?!"

"Yes! I hope you know what you've done." he spat and walked out. I blinked a few times at the spot where he used to stand, a billion thoughts exploding in my head. Would I lose my fans? My band mates? My friends and family? Those few beers didn't seem worth it now...

-Rosalie Stevens-

"I'm sorry, you didn't make the cut."

"Oh ok... I understand..." I hung up and sighed in disappointment, taking a deep sip from my coffee. Why couldn't I ever find the right part? My phone rang and I quickly picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey!! Did you hear back about the part?!" Jennie squealed from the other end. I half smiled at her energy, even though we were working together.

"No, they didn't give it to me."

"Aww, sorry Aizy, don't worry you'll find your big break."

"Forget it Jennie, my career is failing."

"Don't say that! I'll keep a look out for more auditions..."

"Maybe I should just take a break..."

"Nooooo you've gotta keep trying!"

"I just need to work on it, I'll find the right part someday-"

"Excuse me." a mans voice sounded behind me, and I jumped in surprise. He looked older than I was, but kind... "Did you say you're an actress?"

"Uh... Yes! Yes I am!"

"Aizy? Hello?" Jennie called from my phone.

"Just a minute." I laid my hand over the speaker and put my attention back on the stranger.

"I'm Dann Huff, I work at Atlantic Records."

"Atlantic Records?" I echoed. "You mean in the music industry?"

"Yeah!" he smiled. "Well anyway, I might have a job to offer you, it's really last minute and I need someone to help out."

"I would love to... But what's the part for?"

"Why don't you meet me in my office and we can talk about it?" he handed me a small slip, a business card.

"Ok, I'll call you and set up something."

"Ok." he walked away and I put my phone back up to my ear.

"Jen, you still there?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Well... I think I just found myself a job."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I FINALLY GOT ROSALIE IN HERE but I probably won't be updating at much anymore because I have limited wifi, leaving my only option to update at school which is ending on Thursday... the horror

Lia