Chapter 42

Chapter 42

-Rosalie Stevens-

"Well? Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable-"

"No, no it's ok." I insisted, smiling. If Brad really wanted to know, then he might as well...

"If you don't want to, you don't have to." Brad looked down at his lap shyly.

I breathed out. "You deserve to know."

"Okay."

"So, Phoenix was my friend way back when, although she messed up everything in my life for quite a long time. Back in high school, we first met when she dated my brother. It lead to us eventually becoming really good friends, but of course it didn't last long. We knew faintly, but Phoenix was a partier, like a hard core one."

"I met her at a party." Brad gulped. I glanced over at him, Brad didn't strike me as the partying type. "Don't ask, continue, please."

"Anyway, she went to one with my brother. Only a few minutes in she completely forgot about him, and was lost in a new world intoxicated. My brother didn't party much, and felt really awkward in the environment because he was hoping he would hang out with Nix the whole time. Since that didn't work out he kind of just walked around for a while until he spotted her dancing with another guy. He got pretty mad, and not knowing what to do asked for a shot. My brother never drank, but got hooked pretty quick. Nine shots later, he stumbled into the bathroom, but never came out. Phoenix left the party without even questioning his whereabouts, and no one found him until the owner of the house came across him the next morning. Since then, Phoenix hasn't been too popular with me and my family." I felt weird, letting it all out. Like I was sweating out of my forehead or something. I wiped off my fave even though it was completely dry, and looked over to my temporary companion. Brad looked confused, angry, surprised or maybe just plain baffled. He leaned back in his seat and let him head sink in his hands.

"Wow Rose, I really didn't know... this is why you bothered with old Hunter's habits this whole time, isn't it?" he asked me, I didn't even respond, just nodding a little.

"I really hope this doesn't effect your relationship with her, I think she should've changed since then."

"She had mentioned about being a partier back in high school, but nothing about this... I didn't even know you had a brother."

"I don't exactly have one anymore."

-Hunter Hayes-

"Thank you so much!!! I'll miss you guys!!" I yelled out to the crowd, whose screams mushed together into a shrill harmony. The guys and I ran back stage, and I was instantly ready to hit the showers. Before I could, Betsy is by my side.

"Nice job tonight, Hunt."

"Thanks Betsy." I smiled quickly, feeling awkward about how sweaty I was.

"And by the way, I just got a call from Rosalie. She told me to tell you tha she landed safley, an dthe venue you want for the wedding is free and willing to accept you for December 14th."

"THat's awesome!" I exclaimed. "Thanks Bets."

"No problem." she nodded and went off to direct the stagehands, leaving me grinning like a fool.

Nothing could mess up now.

HI!!!!! Today is 5SOS's 3 year anniversary! Or was it yesterday? Anyway...

I know it seems like something bad is going to happen but really,nothing is becuase the only kin of people who mess up weddings are monsters X)

Picture to the side of my drawing of Hunter! The picture is originally forn August but I really like this picture of him :)

Lia