Chapter 114

Third person POV

Lilith drops the large pot on the ground before looking over at Trenton, who is staring at her with wide eyes, flabbergasted from everything he just witnessed.

"Lilly, please don't do this." He begs, making Lilith rolls her eyes at him for using her childhood nickname.

"Don't call me that name and give me one good reason why I shouldn't torture you." She crosses her arms with both her brows raised.

"I'm your brother the only family you have left, I know I made mistakes when we were younger but I regret them every day. So please, don't do this."

Lilith lets out a bitter laugh, "Oh really, you want to pull the brother card on me? That's pathetic, I'm fully aware that you're the only family I have left and here's the thing, I don't care." She shrugs as Crimson hands her a knife before she drives into Trenton's abdomen, making him left out a small scream.

"P-Please, I'm sorry for what all the horrible things I did to you. Please forgive me and stop." He pleads making Lilith pull the knife out of him with a glare.

"You should be sorry, I was your fucking  little sister and you made my life a living hell for ten years. You've killed me, you've beat me, you degraded me and you did so unspeakable many awful things to me." She snarls before stabbing him again making him scream out again.

"I-I know, I know I fucked up but please. Let me right my wrongs." He pleads making Lilith start to twist the knife.

"You're not going to get out this, you made my life a living hell for ten years. You made me experience pain like I never have before and you ripped my childhood away from me." She says as she pushes the knife deeper into him, the anger she feels is slowly starting to consume her.

"I-I know and I'm sorry. I realized how bad of an older brother I was when you ran away all those years ago."

"Are you serious? It took you a decade to realize beating your helpless sister everyday was wrong, are you stupid?" She pulls the knife out again before driving into his stomach, making him scream a bit louder than before.

"I-I'm Sorry." He stutters out with tears in his eyes from the pain.

"Stop fucking apologizing! You make it seem like everything this you did you me was a mistake, which I know it wasn't because a mistake should only happen once or twice and besides, you knew what you were doing to me." She starts to turn the knife again but this time he lets out a gut wrenching scream.

"S-Stop! Please, stop and don't kill me! I have a family now!"  He shouts making Lilith rolls her eyes, not caring even the slightest.

"I'm fully aware of that and especially that little daughter of yours, who happens to be named after me." She shrugs innocently as she pulls the knife out before ripping his shirt off with one hand. She starts to carve words into his skin. She craves Sexist, abusive and the biggest word she craves is misogynist across his chest. Trenton lets out a small groan, slowly going into shock as blood pours out of his wounds.

"L-Lily, Please..." He pleads, making Lilith roll her eyes.

"Fine, I'll stop this if you answer one question and you have a good explanation as why you took part of the beatings." She shrugs.

"I-I wanted to fit in, I couldn't handle being the outcast and the mockery for standing up for you. I-It eventually became a normal thing and I started to believe that you actually killed our parents. Then I started using it as away to get my anger out." He says as Lilith squeezes her eyes shut, her walls slowly starting to crumble. All the awful things that Trenton has done to her flashes before her eyes. She snaps her eyes open and for the first time in years, they're a blood red.

"Are you serious?! You beat me because you wanted to fucking fit in!" Lilith shouts before driving the knife into Trenton's stomach, making him scream out.

"I-I'm Sorry!" Trenton cries out.

"JUST SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU NAILED MY HANDS TO FLOOR TO FIT IN AND TO RELEASE YOUR PATHETIC ANGER?!" She shouts as she continues to stab him repeatedly.

"Lilith, stop. You're going to kill him and he's going to get off easy." Crimson says as Lilith just continues to stab Trenton, almost as if she didn't hear him.

"YOU HURT ME MORE THAN EVERYONE EVER HAS! YOU WERE MEANT TO PROTECT ME AND TELL ME THAT IT WASNT MY FAULT OUR PARENTS DIED!" Lilith shouts as tears fill her eyes, she's finally letting out of the anger she's been holding in for all these years.

"I'm sorry!" Trenton screams out as Lilith starts to stab his abdomen, making scream as his black spots slowly start to invade his vision.

"NO YOURE NOT! YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE SORRY AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO ME! YOU RIPPED MY FUCKING THROAT OPEN WHEN I WAS ONLY SIX AND AND YOU WERE PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR IT!" She practically screams as she continues to stab Trenton, Who is now Continuously screaming. Blood pours out of his wounds as he starts blinking slowly, the life is starting to leave his eyes.

"I...I deserve this." He says weakly, not having the energy to scream anymore despite the complete agony he's in.

"Yes you do." She agrees, sounding completely calm as she continues to stab him. He soon goes limp and Lilith stabs a few more times before pulling the knife out and drops it. Her shoulders relax before she turns around to face Crimson as her eyes slowly fade back into Silver. She smiles at him, despite being covered in blood.  She feels a combination of feelings that she hasn't felt in a long time.

Relaxed, free, and happy.

Hey loves, I updated on time for once

Hey loves, I updated on time for once. I plan to edit this as always. This is the second to last chapter of YCAM and the final chapter will be the Epilogue because I'm assuming you guys want one. I love you all and happy pride month!

I will see you guys one more time next week :)