Chapter 25

Lilith's POV

I wake up and look to the alarm clock. It read two a.m. I sigh and get out bed. I flick on the light to look for my shoes. I find them sitting in a corner. I slip them on. I grab my wallet and keys from my suitcase. I turn my light back off and walk down stairs. I walk past everyone doing whatever. I walk out front door. I lightly jog to my car. I hit the screen which open my door. I discovered that not to long ago. I shut the door on my own. I press the button to start the car. The car roars to life. I peel out of the narrow driveway. I speed down the roads until I come across a grocery store. I park my car and get out fast as I possibly can. I shut the door and lock the door. I jog up to the area where the carts are held. I grab a cart. I catch a glimpse of myself in the window as I pass. I look like psychopath. Which I am. I walk into the store. I go grab some cereal,milk, coffee and everything else I need.
I walk past a mini fridge. I walk backwards and grab one and put it In the cart.

I sit at the table in the kitchen writing how well the pack is going and such. I put another spoon full of cereal in my mouth. The reason I bought the mini fridge is so I could poison everyone. But I didn't because I remember they're are children so I just put laxatives in almost everything. I start typing again with the spoon hanging out of my mouth. A pair of footsteps start coming down. I look over to see who's coming down. Of course it's Trenton. He takes a seat in front of me. "So... Whatcha working on?" He asks I shrug while eating more cereal. "I'm so sorry for everything Lilly." He says. He used my childhood nickname before everything. I roll my eyes. "I'm sure all Oliver is sorry also." He says. He's trying to have me forgive and forget everything so I can run off into the sun set with my ex mate. Which is never happening I'd rather die. "Yeah I can't forgive you guys." I say while looking him in the eyes. I hear a herd of elephants coming down the stairs.

  I shut my computer and lean back in my chair. Ava walks to side of the table that's not occupied and leans over so she closer to me. "What the fuck happened to your face?" She says in a taunting voice. Of course she'd go for the scar. That's what they all do. Go for the scars and make you feel ugly and worthless.

   I roll my eyes. I pick my computer and put my bowl in the sink. I'll take the high road this one time. I hear the footsteps already running to the bathroom. I knew I'd the last laugh. I walk up the flight of stairs. I walk into my bedroom. "Shadows come out." I command. They start to appear one by one. "Don't let in anyone in or out." I say they nod there heads and go stand by the door. I start getting ready for the day. I walk out of my room fixing my jacket. I go grab a suitcase and unlock it. I pull out my wepons and strap them on me. Hiding them. Kassandra believes that my gruards will protect me all time. She's wrong. They can kill me if they really wanted to. But that won't happen. I won't let that happen. I walk over to the mirror and make sure all the wepons are hidden. I give Penny one last Pat on the head than I walk out go down stairs. I walk into the kitchen and noticed Ava cutting up fruit. She looks up at me with an evil look in her eyes. She grabs the knife by it's tip and smirks. She throws the knife. I catch the knife with one hand and I pull a gun out. I drop the knife and grip the gun. I point it at her. She visibly pales. I put my finger on the trigger. I put my gun up and shoot in the air. "Throw another knife at me and I'll actually shoot you." I say. She nods her head understanding. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I quickly put the gun back in it's holster. "What happened here?" Asked Oliver. I shrug and walk away. I walk outside and bump into Kassandra. "Ah! I was looking for you. There is going to be a dinner tonight with the past alpha." She says. Great I have to see him again. I nod my head and walk away towards the fields.

I walk past where some children are playing soccer. As I walk along the field barefoot. I look over at them all having funny. They don't understand how lucky they are. The ball they were playing with lands at me feet. I look towards them. They look all nervously​ at me. I kick the ball back to them. They haven't done anything wrong they're still innocent. They smile at me. I nod in there direction. I start walking back to the house. Kassandra runs out of the house. Looking around with wild eyes. She looks at me and gains her composer than walks over to me."Why in the world are you barefoot?! Never mind that it time for you   ready." She rants on. Than grabs my arm and drags me into the house.

Hey My lovely readers, I'm sorry this is out a day late

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hey My lovely readers, I'm sorry this is out a day late. I just finished my first week of school and there is a festival going at the moment. But don't worry I'll keep the schedule the same. Also dedicated to Evilfaye!  I'll see you guys next week!!

You've Created A Monsterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें