Chapter 35

Crimson's POV

His eyes widen. "No can't b-be my son." He stutters. "That's where you're wrong father." I say. Be gains his composure quickly. "Okay than if your my son what's his name." He says calmly. He knows only a very limited amount knows my name. By very limited I mean only my family "Benjamin" I say calmly back. His eyes widen. He finally believes me. He grabs me into hug. I don't return it. He lets out a sigh.

"Guess I have daughter now" He raleases me and smiles. I rare smile I've seen once. I shrug. Than his face goes slack. "What happened to you Benjamin?" He asks.

I shrug. I don't how to explain it. I start walking away. I turn back around and take one last look at my father. I don't bother giving control back. I don't care. I hate this place. I hate this pack. The alpha thinks he has power over us. No one has power over us. No one. I start walking to the house. Man I should have parked the car closer. I hear footsteps behind me. I don't bother turning around. I can guess who it is as the person fall into step with me. I look over it Oliver. Can't that boy take a hint? I blink my eyes to get them lilith's color. I look over and see him scrunch his nose up. "Why do you smell like a man?" He asks.

"I don't need to explain myself you."

Before I could react he has me by the throat against a tree. He tightens his grip. I don't gasp out for air. He can't kill me. No one can. I start scratching his hands to make him believe he's choking me. But in complete honesty I'm breathing fine. I look into his eyes and notice they're completely black. Oh I'm so scared! I hold in my laughter. I look behind him notice the shadows appearing. I do a hand motion and they start disappear. I make myself go limp and close my eyes. I stop my breathing. He drips me on the ground. I hear his heavy breathing. "Oh god what have I done."
He mumbles. I hear his footsteps. I spring up and sprint up to him. I jump on his back. He lets out a growl. He starts spinning around. I put my hands on both sides of his head and snap his. The crack is so loud and sickening. I jump off his back before he hits the ground. He's not dead it takes more to kill an alpha. I look up and see my father in the distance. I continue my way to the pack house.

I walk pass the fire place and stop to look at all the pictures. I notice the first row in pictures of a sweeter and happy Lilith. I look more and see one with Oliver and her brother smiling at the camera with her in the middle. "Where these up here before?" I ask. "Nope those pictures were never there." she says. I let out a bitter laugh. They think that the queen came from the pack gives them power. I grab the picture with them smiling. I throw it act is the room. The glass shatters. I grab another picture and throw it. Oh look a picture with Lilith and Ava. They must have been friends before she became a bitch. I grab it smash the frame over my knee. The glass cuts my knee. I throw it on the ground. They have no right to have any pictures of her. They beat the crap out of her. And then expect everything to be all peachy by putting pictures up a month after we arrive. I throw another picture. I hear footsteps behind me.

"What the hell Lilith?!" A voice shouts from across the room. I turn around and see her brother. I grab a frame with him and a younger Lilith smiling at the camera. I throw it at him. It connect a with his head and he falls to,the ground. "Why are you doing this Lilly." His voice cracks. Oh he used her childhood name. How cute! I walk over there and lean down over his face. "You have no right to have those pictures up." I sneer at him. He looks shocked. Shocked at what? That I talked back? "We're,your pack and family." He says with sadness in his voice. I let out a bitter laugh. "This pack isn't my family. I have no family." I say with venom dripping form my voice.
He flinches back. I roll my eyes. I put my foot on his throat. He lifts my foot and pushes me before I can add more pressure. I jump back to my feet and Kick him in the chest. He falls back down to the ground. I put my foot back on his throat and I add pressure. He gasps out for air. I add more pressure and his eyes roll back. How pathetic. He didn't even fight back. What a pity. I didn't kill them I simply got them off my back for a little bit. Also that's to easy to kill them that way. I look toward the the front door and see the devil also know as my father "Can I help you?" I ask arching an eyebrow.

"You have meeting with the vampire king tommorrow. " He says. I nod my head and he starts walking away. I may be the queen of all supernaturals But each specis has their own ruler. When I was still alive in my own body
I met with all the rulers and most of them are stuck up snobs who think that they're better than everyone. I walk over and notice there's one last picture of Lilith. She's with her parent smiling. I grab the picture and put under my arm. I start walking back to my suite.

I shut the door and lock it. II set the picture face down,on the dresser. Before I flop down in the bed. I haven't been in a bed since I died. All those years ago. I Look over to the bedside clock and it read 8:09. I couldn't have been smashing picture for that long. I take the jacket off and throw it. I get under the covers and turn off the lamp next to me. I close my eyes and drift into a peaceful sleep.

Hey loves, I would like to clear something up with this chapter

Hey loves, I would like to clear something up with this chapter. When ever Crimson is talking about how he died he's talking about his past life. I'm going to edit this chapter tonight. Oh and thank you all for 50k reads!

I'll see you guys next week! I love you all!