Chapter 79

Lilith's POV

I climb through the first story window and Crimson Follows behind. He doesn't realize that I notice how much pain he is, he acts as if he's completely fine. The only way I can tell is by the look of pain in his eyes.

"We forgot our ski masks." Crimson points out.

"Damn it, well it's not like we'll become wanted Criminals." I shrug.

"That is Worst case scenario, but it's highly unlikely." He says before quickly walks out of the empty room. I follow behind him and he slows down when doctors and nurses run past.

"I don't understand why we didn't go through the front door."

"It's because I thought it would be quicker and much more stealthy, but you threw that out the window."

"Oh well. But this way we can actually see Where they keep the medication you want me to take so badly." Crimson says as he watches someone unlock a door before shutting the door behind them. How Strange...

"That's probably where they keep the medication." I point out as Crimson looks at me.

"I was thinking that, but that's to obvious." He points out.

"Then where would they keep it?" I ask as Crimson bites his lip.

"I'm thinking that it's on the top floor because it would be stupid to."

"We can use the emergency stairs."

Crimson smiles at me but the pain is still evident in his eyes, "Good idea and let's get this over with." He says before walking off. I follow behind him. God he walks quick even though he's not that much taller then me.

Crimson kicks a red door in before I quickly take the gun out of the waistband of my pants and turn off safety. There stands two men dressed in suits with their guns pointed at us about ten feet away. Before Can react Crimson is already throwing a knife at one of them. The man falls to the ground with a knife sticking out out in the center of his forehead. There is a keypad on the wall where the man once stood.

I quickly aim my gun at the last breathing man and from the corner of my eye, I can see Crimson holding a knife.

"What's the code?" Crimson and I say in sync.

"033285." The man says, panic evident in his voice. Probably from seeing his friend die right in front of him. I glance over to Crimson to see him giving me a look that says . 'Do it.'

"No witnesses" I pull the trigger and blood starts to pour out of his forehead before he falls to the ground.

I look over to Crimson to see him smirking at me, "Very good Lilith, now we have to get the stupid medication and leave since I'm knackered."

"Good with me." I shrug, trying not to show my reaction to him smirking at me. I walk over and quickly put the code in and the door opens without a problem. I hand my gun over to Crimson, which he takes.

I quickly walk over to the cabinet that the label reads Morphine before ripping it open and grabbing as many I as can before an Alarm goes off so followed by sirens.

"Shit." We say at the same time again before Crimson literally picks me up before running out of the room.

I clutch the needles filled with morphine as Crimson continues to run down the hall.

"Put me down!" I shout over the noise of complete and utter Chaos.

"I would, but we are not going to get arrested!"

"Then let's go jump out a window!"

Crimson looks at me before taking a sharp left and jogging down the stairs. "When we get to the second floor."

Footsteps Echo throughout the stairwell. I glance behind us and see a Cop running after us with his gun out. Aimed at Crimson's head...

No. No. I'm not letting him die when he just got his body back. Not today, not tomorrow, he's never going to die if I can stop it. "Give the Gun." I say quickly

"Wh-"

"Don't ask questions. Just give me the gun unless you want to die. There's a cop behind us with his gun aimed at your head."

Crimson quickly down before Pulling out the gun out of the waistband of his pants before shooting the cop without aiming properly. The cop's now dead body falls to the ground with blood pouring out of where his heart is. Crimson grabs the cop's gun before walking back over

"We've got to get out of here." He says sounding overly calm. He quickly grabs my hand before he starts to run down the stairs. I can feel my face heat up and my heart to beat quicker.

Crimson stops in front of a window before letting go of my and opening it as shouts are heard from the floor above us.

"Go first" He says glancing down the hall before looking back at me.

"No, You go. I'm the one not injured."

"No-"

"Crimson, This isn't the time to argue with me. Just go." I say as he lets out a loud sigh.

"Fine." He climbs out of the second story window before I follow behind.

The second my feet hit the ground we take off running towards the car until a cop Car skids to a stop in front of us.

Crimson hands me a gun before taking the other one out of the waistband of his pants.

Two cops get out of the car with their guns aimed at us. I quickly cock the gun before glancing over at Crimson only to see him doing the same thing.

I aim at one of the cops before pulling the trigger. His body falls to the ground as another gun shot is heard. I look over to see the other Cop has fallen.

"Get into the car. We need to leave.Now." Crimson says as he wipes the little blood splatter that got onto his face. I nod before quickly walking over to the passengers side as Crimson get into the drivers. I quickly drop the two remaining needle I Managed to keep a hold of on to the floor.

Before I even get the Chance to buckle in Crimson speeds off.

"Why were there so Many cops?" I ask as I buckle in.

"I'm guessing someone heard the gun shot and called the police. So when I killed the cop on the staircase, someone probably called for backup."

"Well-" I get cut off by a loud static noise before a voice comes through the radio.

"The two Criminals are on the run, they're in squad car 0344. Five men down. I repeat, Five men down. The Criminals are armed and Dangerous."

Hey loves, sorry about the late update

Hey loves, sorry about the late update. I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks chapter. I plan to edit this later today as always. But anyways, I made a google Form about questions I want you guys to answer about Crimson, Lilith and etc. The link is https://forms.gle/8maFhdo5JztMkd826 . I'll be sure to add it in the comments so all you guys have to is click the link!

As I always say I'll see you guys next week!