Chapter 3

Oliver's POV. ( Before the rejection)

I stop in the middle of doing Ava when I catch a scent. The most heavenly scent I've ever smelt. It's a mixture of vanilla and Lavender.

"Mate, go to mate." My wolf growls as I roll my eyes.

"She can wait." I say before continuing. My mate can wait till lunch.

I walk into the lunch room as begin to search for my mate. I look around the lunch room until I finally catch her scent. My mate, my beautiful mate. I quickly walk over to the table only to see her with her head down. Almost as If she feels my gaze, she lifts her head and automatically her eyes meet mine. The silver eyes that I hate, the silver eyes that belong to the girl who killed her parents. Lilith Harrison, the weak and pathetic omega who murdered her parents. She's unfit to be Luna of my pack, unfit to be anything except an omega. I need someone like Ava, Someone who will stand up for her pack and won't allow themselves to be pushed around. I have to reject her, not only for myself but for the sake of my pack.

"Don't you reject mate!" My wolf growls as Angrly. I ignore him, she is unfit to be my Luna.

"I, Oliver Walker, Soon to be alpha of the blue moon pack rejects you, Lilith Harrison, as my mate and the future Luna of the blue moon pack." I say with a smirk as I watch her eyes glaze over.

"I, Lilith Harrison, accept your rejection and hereby cut all ties with Soon to be Alpha, Oliver Walker." She says without even blinking. My smirk falls as She stands up before walking away and out of the exit. There's a sharp pain in my chest.

For the rest of the day, I went to class as normal and acted as if Lilith's rejection didn't affect me but in reality it did, the pain in my chest hasn't stopped and it hasn't even faltered even the slightest.

"Hey Fatass! Stop your crying and get your ass down here to make us some food!" Trenton shouts but we're only met by silence.

"If you don't come down, You're going to regret it!" Trenton shouts yet again but we're met by the same silence. He turns to me with a frown.

"Something's wrong." I state as he nods before we make our way towards the staircase.

"Lilith?" I ask as I push open the door to her bedroom only to reveal an empty bedroom with only a note on the old moldy mattress. I go to bend down and grab the note but Trenton beats me to it. He reads it before handing it to me.

Dear, Who ever reads this

I'm done with everyone in this god forsaken pack. I'm gone. Be happy that the killer is finally gone. I hope you fuckers know that I didn't kill my parents, ask my brother, Trenton. I hate-No-loathe you all, especially my brother and the Alpha's of this pack.

I'll see you guys in hell,
Lilith Harrison

I finish reading the note before looking over at Trenton who has Tears in his eyes with remorse evident in them. The pain in my chest worsens to the point it's nearly hard to breathe. She's gone, Lilith is gone. All because of what the pack and I did.

"Find Lilith! Now!" I shout through mindlink using my alpha tone to make them do it. God, I hope they find her.

Hey loves, This chapter has been rewritten but the next chapter is not

Hey loves, This chapter has been rewritten but the next chapter is not. So I apologize for that. But you guys are in for one hell of a ride!