Chapter 89

Crimson's POV

It's been approximately three hours, Forty minutes and thirty seconds and counting since Lilith has left. It's just so boring without her. Back in France, I was always the first to leave and the first to arrive home, it's just weird without her around.

There's a sharp knock on my door before it swings open.

"Get out of bed and stop being all depressed because Lilith isn't here." Xavier says as I sit up only to see him smirking at me. I roll my eyes at him. He's a douche bag, always has been ever since I've met him, thinking that he knows all but in reality, he doesn't.

"Lilith is at work for starters and I am not depressed." I state as Xavier shrugs.

"Then why are you laying in bed?"

"Because I'm bored and don't feel like putting up with you."

Xavier frowns, "That's a bit mean."

"I'm a mean person." I shrug as Xavier walks over before taking a seat on the bed.

"That's not true, you're not mean to Lilith. You're actually very nice to Lilith. Why's that?" He asks with that spark of determination in his eyes.

I let out a sigh, "Because I like to be, No more questions." I state as Xavier rolls his eyes.

"It's because you lik-" I cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up." I say as he raises his brows at me before jumping up.

"You didn't deny it! Benjamin Charles The first wants to date Little Miss Lilith! This is a first!" He laughs as I glare at him.

"Shut the fuck up and get-" I get cut off by my phone ringing. I quickly grab it off the nightstand before answering.

"Hello?" I speak into the phone.

"I have a problem, Crimson." She says as I hear her take a deep breath. There's sobbing the back ground.
"The school is under attack and I don't trust myself to not ki-" I cut her off as I feel something well up in my chest. Lilith can defend herself, she can protect herself.

"I'll be there in a minute, Lil. Don't worry. I'm assuming that you're with a bunch of children. Just stay put and whatever you do don't do what you really want to do to A." I say as I jump out of bed holding the phone against my ear with my shoulder before walking into the closet and start putting on a dress shirt.

"I'm not going to kill Oliver." She mumbles into the phone causing me to smile for some odd reason.

"I know but I'm on my way." I say before Hang up the phone and walk out of the closet. I pocket my phone before getting down on my knees and grabbing a few cases. I set them on the bed before opening them. One has throwing knives and the other has guns with silencers on them. The guns would be a much more effective and quick way to eliminate the threat but the knives are completely silent but I have to retrieve them after I throw them I can throw a knife just a quick. Decisions, Decisions...

I swerve in between cars as I push over one hundred. I don't have time to look at the speedometer, I have to reach Lilith. I take a sharp left causing the car to drift slightly. Once I'm near the school, I slam on the breaks and once the car stops, I jump out before grabbing the knife set and make a run towards the school. The knives were a better choice to to bring to a school, despite the fact it's filled with supernatural beings.

I jump off the roof with a knife in hand and I throw it a rouge before I hit the ground. This is the easiest fight that I have been in. It's pathetic, these wolves are supposed to be cold blooded killers. They are supposed to be absolutely Ruthless fighters but get killed by a single throwing knife.