Chapter 37

Crimson's POV

We walk out of the conference room and down a hallway. He pushes open the door. I couldn't help but to gasp at what's in. Weapons lay the wall. I walk over to a gun that catches my eye. A revlor. My favorite. I open the barrel to see it's loaded. I send him and look and which he returns. I walk over to the cooler and open it. I grab two bags an O negative and an A positive. Xavier grabs a gun off the wall and sticks his arm out. Which I ignore. "Get me more whisky." I order. He rolls his eyes and walks away. I follow behind him.

We make it out to his car and which he opens the door for me. I take a seat and shut the door. He opens the and starts the car. And We're off.

We Speed down the dirt road. Blood bags lay on the ground and one in my hand. We robbed a hospital out of a few blood bags. The gun lays in my hand. Our next destination is the blue moon pack. Also where I'm staying. I've decided Harriet's life must come to an end. I won't shoot him in the head that's to easy. I've made a plan with Xavier already. That plan is to make him feel what Lilith felt through all those years. Cut him. Stab him. Whip him. Ruin his will to even live. Make his worst fear come,to life. I see blue and red lights flashing in the review mirror. Cops. What are they doing doing on a dirt road? I roll the win down down and lean out. I shoot at the tires and try swerve out. Into a tree they go! I laugh like a crazy person. Oh well i am practically insane anyways. Xavier looks at me funny. But speeds the car up.

I skip up the driveway with whisky in one hand and a blood bag in the other. I think Xavier is a drunk because he skips along with me. He picks the crown off of my head and puts it on his own. I couldn't help to laugh. I stop skipping once we get closer to the pack house. I hand the whisky off to Xavier and which he starts to gladly drink. I roll my eyes and start drinking the blood.

Xavier and I walk into the pack house and notice kassandra right away.
"I want to do a pack activty have a stage ready in ten minutes."

She walks away and I send Xavier an evil smirk. In which he returns.

I stand up on the stage with pack member all around young and old. "I would like any pregnant women and children to leave at once." I speak loudly.

People start walking out. I finally see Liliths tormentors. "New pack members and anyone be under 19 leave at once."

I nod my head. I look over at Xavier who still has my crown on top of his head. I roll my eyes. I'm going to need that back at some point. "Hello Everyone I would like to play a little game with you!" I shout.

"We're going to play a little game" I say again taking a pause while people Qustion me.

"We're going to play The game." People gasp. People are realising that their time has come. "I need one person from each family to step forward." I say. People step forward expect the alpha's and The beta. I roll my eyes.

"I need one of the alpha's to step forward." I deadpan. Harriet pats his sons shoulder and steps forward. Oliver tried to stop him. "Don't worry son she won't be able to catch me." He says. I groan out loudly and people send me weird looks.

"And you thought you could kill me after one game and it lasted for almost 11 years" I state rolling my eyes. I can't wait to rip his head off. Hear his pleads for mercy. "And your time starts now." I say glancing at the clock.

People start sprinting out. Harriet walks out calmly. I look over to clock which read 2:32. Thirty more seconds. I look over to Xavier "One more thing you can kill anyone but Harriet he's Mine" I say and than I'm off.

3rd person POV

The monster runs at an inhuman speed until it reached the forest. The monsters eyes start flicking suddenly between red and sliver and truly terrifying site. Crimson starts skipping. "Ring around the rosie I'm about to kill you. Ashes. Ashes that is what you'll be." It sings. The voice is heard all through the forest. One of the tributes let's out a loud gasp. The monster heard this but ignored it. The monster had one thing and one thing only. To kill who hurt Lilith the most. The list already had two names off and soon to be three.

The monster starts humming a random tune. She hears a branch behind her she while around and sees Harriet. She smiles a malicious smile. Harriet freezes and glares at Crimson. "You shouldn't be alive you know?" He growls at the monster. She rolls her eyes. "You know I'm not dead?" The monster asks.

"Yeah sure Lilith tell me why you're not dead." He rolls his eyes.

"I'm immortal." The monster says before running with inhuman speed jumping on his back she rips his head off. With one simple motion. The body falls to the ground. She jumped off before it fell obviously. She starts heading back to the pack house with Harriets head in her hand. As she walks through the forest she kills everything that comes in her way.

She walks up to thepack house covered in blood. There awaits Oliver waiting on his father return. Oliver. But he'll it get a piece of his father. Crimson Throws his fathers head at him.

Hey loves, I know I need to edit this chapter but who's POV do you want next week? I hope you guys liked it! I'll see you guys next week!