Chapter 21

Lilith's POV

(Two weeks later)

People can't stop talking about what happen at my crowning. The whole red eye, shadow thing probably.

I tap my finger impaciantly. What for this meeting with the counil. They're rambling on about rouges. " Your Majesty you have to go all around the packs."  He says. I arch my eyebrow at him.  "All the packs? So all around the world?" I questioned him. "Yes you leave tomorrow be ready." He said   and than walked out with everyone. I roll my eyes and walk to my office to sign paper work.  I shut my door and lock it.

I take out a cigarette and light it up. I take a drag while signing papers. I blow smoke out.  I read through the papers about packs and problems that they're having.

I'm on my 4th cigarette by now. I got interrupted by knocking. I quickly put out my cigarette and put in the ash tray in one of the draws. I grabbed air freshener and spary it quickly. I put it back in the drawer. I walk up to he door and unlock it. I open the door and stood there Kassandra. "Time for bed your highness." She said while smiling. I nodded and lock my office doors before heading to my wing.

The next day.

I'm all dressed up for this. Dress,makeup and hair. My nails are the same.  I hate it. I walk outside with suitcases for the trip. Everyone is waiting on me. They all bow to me as I walk my putting my suitcases in my car. Which I found out is a 'vintage' Mustang​.  I hear a cough behind me. I spin around and arch an eyebrow.  A person pointing to a whole other car. I shrug and ignore them. I shut my trunk and lock it. I hear a cough. I turn around and the point to a sports car. I nodded and unlock the trunk and take everything out and put it in the other trunk. One of them throw me the keys and I catch them with ease. I get into the black sports car and bring it to life.

Everyone starts getting into there own cars

Everyone starts getting into there own cars.  They take off. While I'm still trying to understand how to drive this car. It has paddles it's such a werid  car so it's easier. I put it into drive and floor it, trying to catch up to the others. I'm way over the speed limit. I look at the speedometer I'm pushing about 150 miles an hour. I can see the cars in the distance and I let off the gas a little bit and get right behind them.

We've arrived at the pack and the alpha waited outside for us. Everyone got out one by one. I was the last one to get out.  I walk up right in front the alpha. " I'm Ryder Adams and welcome to the blood moon pack." He said and put his hand out for to shake. I take his hand and give a firm squeeze. I let go of his hand at look toward the Luna. I nod at her. "Let us show you to your suite." He says.

Couple hours later

I'm walking around the pack house. Board out of my mind.  I walk past pictures of everyone pack member. I stop at a certain picture that caught my eye. Pick up the picture to get a better look at it. I reconized the girl with out a problem. It's Breanna, she looks clean and sort of healthy.