Chapter 1

Lilith's POV

I wake up to my brother screaming at me, just as I do everyday. He usually calls me a waste of space or something along those lines.

I stand up and my knee pops loudly, but painlessly nonetheless. I hate this place and everyone in this house, but there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.

I walk into the abnormally small bathroom before turning on the shower and taking off my old and worn clothes. I step into the shower and let the freezing cold water run over me. Alpha Walker says that Omegas don't deserve warm water, especially the ones who 'killed' their parents, that night will always haunt me. The night my parents died saving my life, the night that my childhood was ripped away from me, along with my innocence. Sometimes, I wish that I died with them.

I stand in front of my cracked mirror, I already changed back into my clothes, my others are worn to the point I can't wear them anymore. I run my fingers through my dull black hair, I bought a hairbrush a while ago, but my brother broke it because apparently I don't deserve it, I don't deserve anything nice. I glance into the mirror one last time on my way out and catch a glimpse of my silver eyes, apparently I inherited them from my great-grandmother that has been dead for the last 50 years.

I flip my final egg of the day, I've already made two hundred and ninety nine eggs, eighty pieces of toast, and nearly one hundred pieces of bacon for the pack. A few of the girls' make me make them salads because they have to watch their figures, all they care about is their looks. It's kind of sad. I glance at the calendar on the fridge on my way out of the kitchen with two plates in my hands. It's the eighth of June, I believe. Which means It's my birthday, meaning I'm sixteen and I survived another year. How unfortunate...

I set the plates onto the table before scurrying out of the dining room before anyone arrives. On my out, I bump into someone, I look up only to be met by the one and only Ava, one of tormentors. Her blue eyes glare at me. Crap. I start to walk-More like run-away but she grabs my hair before pulling me back.

"Where do you think you're going?" She growls as I look down at the ground.

"To my room." I say quietly as she pulls my hair making me look up at her.

"Speak up, Bitch. I couldn't hear you." 

"T-To M-My room." I repeat as Oliver walks over with a confused look on his face.

"What's going on, Babe?" He asks, looking at Ava before looking at me with a glare.

"This cow, knocked me over." She says as Oliver's glare hardens with rage evident in his eyes. My eyes widen as I feel myself pale, I'm going to die. Oh my god.

Oliver grabs my hair as Ava lets go before throwing me across the room like a rag doll. I slam onto the ground a loud thump so followed by a loud sickening crack. An immense pain starts from ribs and travels down. I bite my lip to stop any sound from slipping out a tear run down my cheek.

Oliver walks over towards me before standing over me. "Awe you're crying, how sweet. Stop being a little bitch and go to your room." He snarls at me as Ava walks over and stands on the other side of me and I see her smirk at me. I get up as the pain worsens causing me to bite my lip again before walking towards the front door. I can't make it up those stairs, there's no way. So I might as well get to school, which is a three mile walk because I don't know how and also the fact I'm not allowed to.

I take a shortcut cut through the forest that cuts my time in half.  As I'm walking, a pain starts in my leg and it worsens as I walk. What's going on?

Suddenly there's another pain on my other leg and it's traveling upwards before a loud snap is heard. Tears fill my eyes as I fall onto the ground. The pain gets worse as it travels. I let out a loud scream, it feels like a someone puts red hot iron in back and is twisting it, but it's not just in my back, it's everywhere.  This how it feels to shift for the first time? Oh my god, Am I shifting?

Hey loves, This chapter is rewritten and you certainly will be able to tell as you read on

Hey loves, This chapter is rewritten and you certainly will be able to tell as you read on. But for the chapters that I have yet to edit/rewrite,  they are short and to be honest they suck, but I promise you as you read it gets better.