Chapter 66

Lilith's POV

I watch as the girl runs up the stairs before walking over to the wall and sliding down. God, why am I doing this, pretending to be weak to kill a simple Alpha.

"So He never sees it coming, Lilith." Crimson says and I let out a sigh.

"Then why don't I simply put a bullet in his skull when I find a gun?"

"What's the fun in that?"

"Because he'll never see it coming." I mock.

"Don't use my words against me Lilith."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever and what do you want me to do?"

"Find motive, if you can't find any make his death quick and painless but if he is doing something that you or I aren't fond of, you torture him and make his last hours on this planet a living hell."

"And how am I supposed to know if you're against something that he's doing?"

"If you haven't noticed, we practically have the same Morals so if you don't like something, I don't like it or I'll just simply tell you." Crimson says as I hear the same door slam open again soon followed by maybe eight pairs of footsteps. I quick look down at the concert floor as if in fear.

"That's the rouge I was talking about, Alpha." A voice says

"Interesting..." another voice says practically in front of my cell. I'm guessing that's the target.

"Why won't she look up at us?" The same voice says.

"Fear."

"Look at me this instance." The target says using his pathetic Alpha tone or whatever you call it. I force myself to look at him before making my eyes widen as if I'm terrified. I stare into his cold grayish blue eyes. Ah the cliche 'I act like the big and bad Alpha but on the inside I'm soft and pathetic.' Act. All Alpha's act the same.

"Actually you forgot that some of them act like douchebags who can't keep it in their pants." Crimson reminds

"Oh how could I have forgotten." I say as I put my focus back into the target. His eyes are glazed over and I glance over to the other man with cold green glazed eyes. They must be mindlinking each other, How in the world do I remember all of this shit? It's been over five years.

"I'll explain when you die again." Crimson says as I watch the target send a glare to who I assume is the Beta.

"We have decided that since you are Harmless, you're welcome to join my pack, the Night Walker pack. Are you interested?" The target asks and I cast my eyes down onto the floor before looking back up.

"Y-Yes." I say forcing myself to stutter and to make my voice waver. The target smiles before the Beta hands him a set of keys. He unlocks my cell before taking a step back with a forced smile on his face. I stand up before walking out of the pathetic cell. The target and the beta walk up the stairs and I follow silently. I think there's a reason that I'm supposed to kill him and it's not about the money either probably.

As the target shows me around I notice people staring at me with either disgust or wonder. Disgust is a reasonable reaction when you see a 'Rouge.' In your pack and as is Wonder.

They finally show me to my room, it's plain white walls and white bedding. Not a speck of color anywhere in here. They leave without saying a work and close the door behind them. I flop onto the bed before letting out a loud groan. This first time I've laid on an actual bed in weeks. I feel all my muscles relax before i let out a sigh. I better enjoy this bed while I can. I close my eyes and not to much later I drift into sleep.

A loud knock is heard from the door causing me sit straight up. I get up before making my towards the door, what in the world would someone want. I open the door and there stands the girl who gave me the chexmix.

"Hey it's you," I say and the girl smiles.

"I'm not supposed to be here, but my name is  Sapphire."

"I'm Lilith and why aren't you supposed to be here?" I ask and Sapphire looks down as if In shame.

"I'm an omega and Alpha doesn't want me to give the wrong impression."

"Well you've given a great impression and I'm guessing you were born into this." I say and she nods before looking back up.

"Unfortunately yes."

"Do you have to take cold showers by chance?"

"Yes,  why do you ask?" Sapphire asks looking confused. I grab her arm before pulling her into my white full room and she starts looking panicked.

"Calm down, You're Fine. I have a few questions." I say as close the door softly.

"Okay."

"Do they ever hit you?" I Ask and she looks down.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Yes, they do hit me occasionally but it's mainly the pack members but never the Alpha."

"Does he try to stop it?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Never, sometimes he sees it happening but doesn't do anything about." Sapphire says with a shrug as if it's a normal thing.

"Go take a nice warm shower and I'll find you some clean clothes." I say and she looks at me with a confused expression.

"Okay." She says before walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

"I think you've just found your motivation."

Hey loves, I'm so, so sorry about the late update

Hey loves, I'm so, so sorry about the late update. The reason is because I've been busy with family stuff. I'm also sorry if this chapter is boring. I plan to edit this tomorrow as always.

As I always say I'll see you guys next week!