Chapter 82

Lilith's POV

"Oh for fucksakes, why does she have a death grip on me?" Crimson mumbles as I feel him trying to get out of my hold. I let go of him before opening my eyes only to be met by his bright red ones. 

"Sorry!" I say quickly as I feel my cheeks heat up.

"It's fine"  He shrugs, not noticing how red my face probably is.

Crimson sneezes loudly before he starts to shiver. "Is it cold or is it just me?" He asks with a certain glint in his eye.

"It's just you," I say as I watch the sun peak through the trees.

"I don't feel so good..." Crimson trails off and I look over at him.

"How so?"

"I'm cold, my head is pounding, my body feels heavy."

I scoot closer before placing the back of my hand on his forehead, he's burning up.

"You're so warm..." He mumbles before leaning into my hand.

"Crimson, I need to go to town and get a few thin-"

"I'll come." He starts to get up and I quickly grab his hand

I shake my head. "No You're sick, I'll go and get everything."

"Are you sure?" Crimson asks as he sits back down beside me.

"Yes Crimson, I'll be back before you know it." I smile before getting up and walking away.

"Hurry back!" He shouts when I can't see him if I tried.

"Planned to!" I shout back before walking further.

"Crimson!" I shout as I search for him with bags in my hand.

There's no response, not a sound is heard. Not even birds chirping. Nothing, just pure and utter silence.

"Crimson!" I shout again as I hear a rustling above me. I look up only to see Crimson looking back at me with wide eyes.

"Get down." I sigh as he starts to climb down. Once he reaches the ground, he gently grabs one of the bags out of my hand before going through it. He pulls out the nightquil before setting the bag onto the ground. He peels off the wrapper from around the bottle before opening it.

"Don't yo-" I stop myself when He starts to chug it.  This idiot...

I snatch it away from his hands. "That's enough, I hope you know this is  nightquil and this will probably knock you out since you drank so much." I sigh at the end. Crimson sits against the tree.

"Okay..." He trails off before closing his eyes.

"GET OUT OF THAT FUCKING TREE!" I practically scream as Crimson swings from branch to branch like he's Tarzan. Oh my god, is this what happens when you take to much nightquill?

"No!"

"Get down or else..." I pause. "Or Else I'll leave you!"

Crimson stops before looking down at me with a frown. "You wouldn't..."

"I will if you don't get down from that tree." I shrug, I would never leave him, not in a million years.

Crimson quickly gets out of the tree before practically running over to me. "I'm sorry." He mumbles when he finally reaches me.

"Don't be, just don't climb a tree when you're not in the right state of mind." I sigh out. Crimson sneezes hard and puts a hand on his chest.  

"My chest hurts, I think I pulled a muscle in my chest." He mumbles looking into my eyes, his red ones glazed over and feverish.

I put the back of my hand on his forehead for the second time today and it feels normal. Good, his fever is gone. He probably caught whatever it is in the hospital.

"Thanks for taking care of me." He smiles his breathtaking smile.

"It's nothing." I smile back at him.

"No, it means a lot to me Lil." He bends down a little before pressing a firm kiss on my cheek before standing straight up.

My breath hitches as I feel my heart quicken and my face redden. Oh my god. Oh my god.  He just kissed my cheek...

"Are you okay, Lilith?" Crimson asks tilting his head to the side with concern written on his handsome face.

"I-I'm Fine." I stutter out. He kissed my check, oh my god.  Breathe Lilith, it was just a kiss on the cheek. It probably didn't mean anything to him...

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Crimson. You're the one who's sick. Speaking of it, you need to rest." I say as he nods before sitting on the ground and laying back. I walk over to one of the bags before pulling out a blanket and pillow I bought, I was going to give it to him the first time he said he was going to sleep, but instead he started acting crazy, almost like a child.

I walk back over before drapping the blanket over him.

"Crimson, lift your head," I say and he does exactly that with a groan.  I slid the pillow under his head before sitting on the ground with a sigh as Crimson lays his head on the pillow.

"Night, Lil." He mumbles probably half asleep.

"Night, Crimson." I smile as the sun shines through the trees. He either has a really bad cold or the flu. I hope he feels better when he wakes up, it's only been what, two or three days since he's been back in his body? It's awful. He doesn't deserve this.

I sit against a tree right across where Crimson is sleeping and my god I can't stop thinking about him and how doesn't deserve this. I have had a thing for him since the last time he was in my head and in control. God he's so smart but dumb at the same time. Why can't he just open his eyes and see how I feel about him, it should be clear by now.  He probably won't ever notice and I need to accept that I guess.

Hey loves, I'm sorry about the late update

Hey loves, I'm sorry about the late update. The reason that it took me forever to update is that I wasn't satisfied with this chapter.  I plan to edit this as always.  Thank you all for 250k! It makes me so happy that people are reading and are (Hopefully) enjoying it!

As I always say I'll see you guys next week!!