Chapter 86

Lilith's POV

Oliver walker and Trenton Harrison.

Oh my god, My brother and my ex-'mate', my past abusers who made my childhood a living hell . My revenge is coming. I want to rip their vocal cord out and then torture them just as they did to me. Their heads are mine.

"What do you think?" Crimson asks, I look up only to see him smirking at me.

"I'm happy, I'm so happy Crimson. Thank you." I smile as I watch his smirk morph into his absolute breath taking smile.

"Anything for you. Finish reading the file." He says as I start to do exactly that.

This is your opportunity to kill Oliver Walker and Trenton Harrison, Lilith. This will be a slow process because they can't find out that you're near and the fact that you want their heads on a stick  because that would ruin the fun of it. Your job is a k-12 art teacher, so you're in the school and can get intel without a problem, also I know you want to do this as a career anyways. As I said before, you cannot let them find out it's you.

I finish reading it before looking back at Crimson. "I'm going to be an art teacher?"

"You are indeed." He says as the plane takes off

"Why do I need to disguise myself?" I ask as Crimson rolls his eyes.

"Because it would ruin the fun of it." He says almost like I don't understand.

"Maybe I want to just get over with, why can't I do that?"

"Because that would ruin the fun of it." He repeats as I roll my eyes.

"Maybe I want to end them right away because of the hell they put me through, Crimson. Why can't I just end them with out wasting time?" I ask as he rolls his eyes at me.

"Because it ruins the fun of it. You can't make them loose their sanity within five minutes. It takes fucking time, which is what we're going to do. You are not going to kill them within the first minute we see them, Lilith." He states in clipped tone, clearly irritated with me. Good, he needs to learn that he can't push me around.

"I can do what ever the hell I want, Benjamin. Remember that."

"No you can't." He says, clearly not thinking about what he just said.

"Want to fucking bet, Benjamin Charles the first?" I ask leaning closer to him and I hear him suck in a deep breath.

"No because I know you're crazy enough to something idiotic enough to get yourself-us-killed."

"Good, Now next time don't try to push me around." I say as he looks down at me with his brows raised.

"Does that mean you're going with my plan?" He asks before biting his lip.

"Yep." I shrug.

"God damnit, Lilith. You really know how to stress me out" He mumbles as he leans back in the chair.

"I'm serious Crimson, don't try to push me around when I see fit, I will kill both Oliver and Trenton, Got it?" I ask as I hear him sigh loudly before looking at me yet again.

"Yes, Lilith."

"Good, now I'm going to sleep until we get there."  I say as he nods at me. I move back to my seat before leaning back and then closing my eyes.

"Sleep well, Lil." He says and not to much later, I drift into a peaceful sleep.

"Lilith, Lilith, Lilith Harrison." Crimson says over and over again trying to wake me up. I open my eyes only to see him smiling at me.

"We're here." He says as I stand up and knee pops. I see him wince.

"Sorry." I mumble as we begin to walk down the isle.

Crimson and I stand in front of the airport as Crimson is on his phone texting someone.

"Our ride should be here shortly." He informs as he slides his phone into his pocket.

"Who's pickling is up?" I ask.

"An old friend." He shrugs.

"Who-" I start to ask just as Mercedes comes a screeching stop in front of us. What the hell? The tinted windows roll down only to reveal someone I met years ago. What's his name. What is it? Xander?

"Get in, bitches." He snickers as I look over Crimson only to see him shaking his head before walking past and opens the door behind the passenger seat. Crimson gestures for me to get in, so I do exactly that.

I slide into the middle seat before bucking the seatbelt and not even a second later, we're speeding off. Holy shit, Xander weaves in and out do cars while pushing maybe 85, but who knows.

"It's so weird seeing you, Benny." Xander says as I look at Crimson only to see him glaring at him.

"Don't fucking call me that, Xavier." Crimson's glare starts to harden. That's his name, I was close.

"Awe Come on Ben, don't be like that." Xavier snickers as crimson rolls his eyes.

"Fuck off."  Crimson says as Xavier looks back in the review mirror and and directly at me. 

"Lilith, have you always be this beautifu-" Before Xavier can finish his sentence I watch Crimson pull his fist back and then punches him in shoulder despite the fact that Xavier is driving. Xavier winces before Crimson leans over and whispers something causing Xavier to pale ever so slightly.

Hey loves, I'm sorry about the late update

Hey loves, I'm sorry about the late update. I plan to edit this as always. I'm sorry that this weeks chapter isn't Crimson's Point Of view, but I promise that next week it will be. What do you think of Xavier?

As I always say I'll see you guys next week!!