chapter 12

Lilith's POV

I woke up with a sore neck. From sleeping on the ground.  I heard nothing. Dead silence.  I need to go get a bed and clothes somehow. I walked out of the safety of my cave.  And wondered around the forest. I came across a cabin. A nice modern cabin. I smell human, a lonely old man. I walked up to the door and knocked. I waited on the front porch. I hear his foot steps opening the door. He opened the door and smiled warmly at me. "Hi, I got lost can I use your phone?" I asked faking sweetness. He nodded and opened the door wider so I can get in. I walked in " Please take a seat miss while I go fetch the phone".

The old man said as he wobbled away. He came back about 5 minutes later. He came back with a phone and handed it to me. He smiled at me and walked away I put in a random number than hit the delete bottom and put the phone up to my ear like I was talking to someone. The old man returned I handed his phone back. "May I use your bathroom?" I asked the old man. He nodded his head than pointed down the right. I went that way untill I found the bathroom. I walked in bathroom. I shut and locked the door. I walked up to the mirror and looked at my reflection. My black hair in a bird's nest and my eyes. Oh so very dull sliver eyes.

The scar from the yellowed toothed man that cut me in the right side of my cheek. I sigh. I went to the toilet to do my business. I got up and washed my hands. I left the bathroom. As I was walking down the hall I saw a painting with something behind it. I looked at one last time before I coutined down the hall. I need money and a house. I went back into the dudes living room. He was in the kitchen washing his hands. I looked around. Trying to find if he had any pictures of his wife or kids. But found none.

No children. He has a wedding ring so his wife died. So no family. The old man came back out and smiled at me. I faked a smile in return. "Thanks for letting me use your phone." I said as I walked out the door. I walked back to my cave and called to the shadows. They started to appear. "Bring me a wepon." I commanded them. They nodded there heads and then disappeared.

The shadows came back about five minutes or so cute later with a revolver. One of them stepped up to me and handed me. I took the gun in my hand.  nodded in approval at them.

I put my my finger around the trigger and held it up. I tightened my finger around the trigger. I fire. The bullet Pierced in to the cave wall all you can hear was the ring from the bullet piercing the wall. I smirk. I looked at the shadows for approval.  They nodded. I went out side of my cave and started my walk to the cabin that will soon be mine.

When I arrived to the cabin it was pitch black. The lights are all off he must be sleeping. He left one of the windows open. I chuckle. Stupid old man. I climbed through the window ease. I walked open the staris.  Gun pointed. I went down a hall and pushed open a door. Slowly making sure not to make a noise. I opened the door all the way. And there was the old man in his bed fast asleep. I walked up to him and put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger. His blood went everywhere. Especially on me. I sigh. I looked down at my worn down and dirty outfit covered in blood. I laughed.

Like a psychopath. I've gone insane! I bent over laughing. It bounced off the walls. I stopped laughing and stood up straight. What am I going to do with this body? I pondered "Shadows do what you would like with this body." I said. They nodded and took elsewhere. Do I care? Not really. I rip of the bloodied sheets off the bed.

There's blood on the bedframe I'll have to clean that.  I grab the bloody sheets and walk around flipping on lights as with the old man's blood. I set the gun of the bedside table. Than I go  I go looking for a washer and dryer. I walk down a staris case it lead to the basement. And there it was the washer and dryer and all its Glory. I threw the bloody sheets into the washer and put the stuff in it then started it. I walked back up the staris I found and walked back into the living room. I laid on on the couch and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

The reason lilith went crazy is because Lilith lost her humanity due to everything she has been through all the abuse, torture and fighting

The reason lilith went crazy is because Lilith lost her humanity due to everything she has been through all the abuse, torture and fightingBreanna was the last straw in all this.