Chapter 91

Oliver's POV

She's back. Lilith is back, the woman who murdered my dad is back. Everyone thinks I've gone crazy but tripled up broader control because rouge attacks haven't been that bad. Trenton keeps telling me that there's no way for her to be back, it's basically impossible. I don't believe him even the slightest. She's not getting one hundred feet within of me and my pack members. God knows what she'll do this time. That Monster made this place a living hell the last time she was here.

"Lilith is back." I say as Trenton rolls his eyes at me.

"You're losing it man, she's not back. She's probably dead." He sighs as he runs his hand down his face. We've been talking about this every time we run into each other. She's back, I can feel it. That dark presence that we all felt when she returned as queen. But it's different, it's much darker than before.

"I'm not going Crazy." I say as the door opens and in run Trenton's five year old daughter, Lilith. He obviously named her after his sister.

"Daddy!" She squeals before running into Trenton's open arms with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hello my sweet angel, how was school yesterday?" Trenton asks as he kisses her cheek with the biggest smile. He was at another pack yesterday to meet with another Beta to discuss something.

"It was okay, I got scared during the attack but that's not important. There's a new art teacher and she's sooo nice."

Trenton raises his brows, "Really? I'll meet her today." He glances at me before setting her down and she runs out of the room.

Trenton turns to me, "We're going to see if this new art teacher is Lilith so you can stop being so paranoid."

"When?"  I ask as I feel my chest tighten, I already saw her yesterday I don't need to do it again. She could kill me.

Trenton pushes the Art room door open before walking in. I follow after and we around the corner only to see the girl who looks like Lilith writing something on the white board. She's wearing a pair of black pants with a blazer, her black hair cascading down her back. She doesn't turn around until I let out a cough.

She turns around with a startled look on her face, the marker still in her hand. "Hello, Oliver." She says with a kind smile that looks genuine and not forced even  the slightest. She looks no older then eighteen, but she looks the exact same that Lilith did while she was here, especially the eyes. The silver eyes that haunt me.  Her piercing gaze moves onto Trenton and can hear him breathe in deeply.

"Hi, I'm Trenton." He says sticking his hand out for her to shake which she does without hesitation.

"I'm Vivian Moore, it's nice to meet you."

"If you don't mind me asking, how old are you Vivian?" He asks as her smile doesn't falter even the slightest.

"I'm twenty-one." She says before turning back around and continuing to write on the board. Trenton sends me a look before starting to walk out. I quickly follow after him.

"It's clearly not, Lilith." He says as I shake my head.

"Yes it is."

"We would be dead for staters. There's no way in hell that she would Be so delighted to see us and she looks too young to be Lilith."  He says as I shake my head.

"Yes it is-"

"It is not! For crying out loud! If you're so paranoid, I'll invite her to the pack dinner tonight! Because if it was Lilith she wouldn't agree to be in the same room as the pack especially if we're going to be there!"  Trenton snaps