Chapter 31

Lilith's POV

I wake up laying in a field. How did I get here? It come rushing back I got pushed off a cliff by Ava. I roll my eyes. When I  get my hands on that bitch. I look at my hands. Clean. Normal nails. I look down to see I'm wearing some sort of night gown. I look around. Trying to figure out this place. I start walking around. I walk around for longest time before coming across a man standing there as if he was waiting for me. I look him in the eyes. They were blood red. "Ah Lilith I've been waiting." He says An old British accent. Who is this man?

"Come take a seat with me." He says before snapping his finger and two chairs appear. I take a seat across from him. " I know you're probably wondering who I am and why you're here correct?" He asks arching an eyebrow. I nod. "Well for staters I'm Crimson if you didn't know." He say. My eyes widen. He notices "Did you think I was a girl or something?" He asks confused. "I did " I say.  He shakes his head in disbelief. He coughs and puts on a neutral face. Off
"Why are you in my head?" I ask. 

"Honstesly  I don't know?"  He says before saying more. "I have an idea through."  I nod my head.

"Well for starters I got kidnapped into the arena at sixteen. Just like you did, over an idiotic mistake." He says before pausing. This is creeping me out. "How about you see for yourself." He says before snapping his fingers.

Before I know it I'm back in hell. The cells. Crimson standing next to me. Some of the hunters drag in a boy with dark brown almost black hair into a cell with a girl. The girl move quickly into a corner. "That's Abbie." He points out. "Why is she here?" I ask. "She got kidnapped from her pack" He says.  I scrunched my eyebrows. "How old is she?" I ask rasing my eyebrows.

"I don't know 13 maybe 14?" He says almost like a question. Before I could ask another question he snaps his finger and we're back where I got injected. The bring back a young Crimson.  Fighting to get out of their hold. They shove him down in a chair and strap him down. He rocks back and forth. Trying to break free. They bring in a needle.  "You fucking touch me with that I'll kill you!" He shouts.  His red eyes blazing. "You wont do shit Boy" He says before slapping him. I hear a chuckle. "I knocked all his teeth out." He States before snapping his finger. Then  we're back at the chairs. "I still don't understand." I say. "You were their test subject. They wanted to see if my blood had any affects on a supernatural. Which it did." He States. But why did They injected me a bunch of stuff to see the effects and most of them had Crimson's blood?

"Alright it's time for my story." He pauses before continuing. "At the age of six I started my training. My ruthless training. I was trained by my father. For Years I leaned how to kill everything from Angels, demons, vampires and fallen Angels which I thought were all dead. But your living  proof they're not. I learned to use weapon after weapon. My farther had people chase me with there sports cars to see if I could get away. I had to learn  over 50 languages as you did." He says while leaning back. "When I was fifteen I got my element and it was the rarest of them all. Shadows. Evil, vile creatures and I had them all in the palm of my hand. I didn't tell anyone about them. I studied for a month to find any information on them. There was nothing. No old documents there was  nothing. I had learn on my own how control them. " He says while looking up at the blue sky. "Why do I have to shadows?" I ask. He stops looking at the sky and looks at me. "Well Whatever the hunters did. It gave you most of my knowledge on everything and anything else that came with it." He says.

"I got your accent didn't I?" I ask.

"Indeed you did that's why people from your old pack believes your faking it." He says.

"What was all your training for?" I ask. He sighs. "My training was to be come the king." He says. My eyes widened. "How am I the queen then?" I ask beyond confused.

"Well some of my DNA was in the blood and you got injected. I believe that's the reason I'm a part of you." He States.

"Why am I here?" I ask at last. I've wanted to ask this question from the beginning. "You died." He states while glancing back up to the blue sky. "That's not possible." I say while pulling my hair. "You're correct it's not possible but your heart doesn't beat." He States. "How if it isn't possible but my heart doesn't beat?" I ask frowning. He leans forward making eye contact. "Your vampire side is more dominant because when Ava pushed you off that cliff. Your heart go impaled by a branch killing you instantly." He says. "How am I still alive besides being a vampire?" I ask
"The reason is that your immortal and if you weren't you would've died many years ago." He says  Before pulling up his sleeve and looking your wrist watch.

  "I'm afraid we'll have cut this short because it time for you to get back into your immortal life."  He says. Before snapping his fingers.  "By the way my real name is Benjamin" Is the last thing I heard before going back into the world. 

Hi loves, I hope you're day is going well

Hi loves, I hope you're day is going well. I would like to apologise if this chapter was a bit boring.  But I promise next week's will be better.