Chapter 83

Crimson's POV

I wake up on the forest floor with Lilith practically laying on top of me. Fucking hell, how am I supposed to get her off me without waking her...

I try to carefully scoot away only causing her to groan. For fucksakes, this almost like yesterday's epidemic when she had a death grip on me. I wouldn't have been able to get out of that hold even if I was in my prime because she still would be a hundred times stronger, all because of her Ares immortality. It's weird to think that she would have died when she was six or seven if she wasn't immortal. If she died, I wouldn't be alive either, I would have met her...

I look at her beautiful, peaceful face as she sleeps, my god she's been acting so happy and giddy ever since I've gotten my body back. It's weird but it gives me a warm feeling in my chest, it's so weird.

It's been about an hour and Lilith finally wakes up, she looks at my face before practically jumping up with her cheeks bright red.

"Sorry!" She says quickly as her cheeks get brighter. That's been happening a lot lately.

"It's fine, Lil." I sit up as I watch her rub a hand on her flushed cheek.

"Okay, How are we going to get out of here and ti Italy?"

"We make a run for and..." I trail off. How is she going to react if I tell her that we're going hijack a private jet.

"And?" Lilith raises her black brows at me.

"We're-I'm-Going to hijack a private jet."

"What?!"

"Calm down, All we got do is keep a gun pointed at the pilot's head and it's not like there's going to be any people on board."

"But what if the piolet is armed?" She asks before bitting her lip almost anxiously.

"Then we disarm him or her," I shrug.

"What if-"

"Lilith, There are so many things that can go wrong, but the worst thing that can happen is one of us can get shot. and if that happens, every plane has a first aid kit. "

"Okay, when do we leave?"

"Now, we have things to do and people to murder." I stand up.

She raises her brows at me yet again, "Who are we killing?"

"Whoever we have to if they get in our way to getting to Italy."

"When do we leave?"

"Now because we have to avoid any law enforcement that is searching for us." I say as she nods.

"Where are we going to get guns?" She asks as I start to walk.

"I'll figure it out when it's time." I say with a shrug as she follows behind me. I have no idea where we're going to get guns. Knives could always work...

"Do you know where we're going?" Lilith asks.

"I have an idea, so yes." I look over only to see looking back at me with her piercing silver eyes.

"So uh, you're Lucifer's son?" She says, trying to make conversation.

"Unfortunately." I sigh, I hate that man.

"Why's that?"

"He's an awful man, he made me kill for the first time when I was eight, He threw knives at me when I was six. The list goes on." I shrug as Lilith stops dead in her tracks.

"He did what?" I turn around to face her.

"Haven't I told you this?" I ask as she shakes her head.

"What else did he do?"

"Well, He shot me one time and Whipped me once because I didn't follow his orders." I say with a shrug as Lilith bites her lip.

"I'm assuming you want him dead."

"I do, but I can't do because if he dies and anyone finds out we killed him and that I'm alive, I'll-we'll- be forced to take the throne."

"But What is they don't find out?"

"They will because you and I are the only ones capable of killing him and also he won't go quietly."

"I need to add him to the list." She mumbles.

"What list?" I ask as we start to walk.

"My kill list." She says sheepishly.

"Who's on your kill list?"

"Oliver, My brother, and now your dad." She shrugs innocently as I smile at her and she smiles back as she always does.

"I do the same thing, now we better get moving." I say before picking up my pace and she does the same.

Lilith and Climb aboard a private jet with guns tucked away. It was much harder to find these then it should have been, it took us about three and a half hours to find them.

Lilith and I creep towards the cockpit, the door is closed. I pull the gun out of the waist band of my pants before pulling the door open and aiming the gun at his head.

"Where are you taking the plane?" I ask as the man turns around quickly to face us with wide eyes.

"F-France." He stutters as I look over to Lilith who nods.

"Take is there." I say as I look back only to met by a gun myself.

"Like hell." The man growls as I roll my eyes.

"Too bad, take us or you die."

The man laughs, "As I said before, like hell I am."

I tighten my finger around the trigger as the man's mouth curls up into a snarl.

"Oh you are-" I get cut off by a gun shot and a Searing pain in my abdomen. I quickly pull the trigger and the man falls to ground dead and I turn around to Lilith only to see blood pouring out of her Abdomen. Fuck.

Hey loves, I'm so so sorry about the late update

Hey loves, I'm so so sorry about the late update. I've been so busy with schoolwork I just haven't had the time to write. I plan to edit this as always. Please don't murder me for the slight cliff hanger.

As I always say, I'll see you guys next week!