Chapter 63

Lilith's POV

I pull into the wooded area where Albert's little cabin lays not even a mile away. God, I failed my first mission all because of some freak calling me master. God that was weird. Why the hell would he call me that instead of my highness or something.

"Because he's probably obsessed with you."

"And how would you know?" I question as I get out of the car.

"The only reason I know that is because I had possibly hundreds  of girls obsessed with me." 

"That for some odd reason doesn't surprise me."  I say as I walk through the field that leads to Albert's house. I already popped contacts in before leaving California.

I walk up to the cabin and there stands two armed men. One quickly pushes the door open while the other one looks nervously at me. Good. They probably saw the footage and know that I'm not someone to fuck with.  I walk in and towards Where I believe that Albert's office is.

I walk in and Albert automatically stands up,

"Is the mission complete?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes, I finished about three maybe four hours ago."

"Lovely, did you follow the instructions?"

"For the most part, yes." I state and he glares at me.

"What Do you mean for the most part?"

"I killed him and buried the body." I say and his glare hardens.

"You didn't write in his blood?" He asks rhetorically.

"Yes."

"Vivian, you know you're going to be punished right?" He asks and I nod.

"And What will it be?"

"25 whiplashes." Albert states and I nod. It's not like it's my first time getting whipped and it sure as hell probably won't be the last.

"Okay, When?"

"Today and I'll send some to fetch you." He says and I walk out the room and back towards the car.

I pull onto the grass not to far from the barracks and I turn the key before pulling it out of the ignition. I reach over and grab the gun from the passenger seat before getting out of the car. People are all staring at me from He windows I can feel their eyes on me as I walk into the barracks.

I lay on my twin size cot with my eyes closed. I hid the gun where I hide everything else I'm not supposed to have. A door opens and soon followed by footsteps. The footsteps get closer and closer until I'm suddenly yanked up and forced to my feet. I look at the man who has a scar over his eye and I glare at him.

"Time for the first whipping of the year!" He says with a sick smile on his face before laughing as he drags me towards the exit.

He throws me to the ground in front of the whipping post as two other men grab my arms before dragging me closer to the post. I quickly look around I catch eyes with Deimos and he  looks nervously at me.  The two stop right in front of the post while One holds my hands around the post and other ties my hands. I let out a quiet sigh before putting my head down as I wait for it to begin.

The crack of a whip comes from the left of me and I see Albert handing it off to some muscular man before walking towards me. He stands behind me facing where I assume where everyone stands.

"Welcome! Today you will be witnessing  first hand what happens when you don't follow your very specific instructions." Albert booms while everyone remains dead silent. Oh suddenly they don't want to see me getting hurt.

I glance over to my left again right as the muscular man bends down beside me. He runs a single finger down my face.

"It's a shame that you're going to be punished." He mummers before getting up and walking behind me. 

"I want you to count, Okay?" He says and I nod. There's no way in hell I'm counting for this weirdo.  I glance to right of me and there stands Albert. I send him a glare and suddenly the whip lashes into my back. Not even a second later another lash hits my back and I start to feel the blood run down my back.

"I told you to count!" The man booms and I feel my eyes go red.

"Go to hell." I snarl as I feel more blood running down my back.

"Give me control now." Crimson demands and I do exactly that.

Third person POV

Crimson glances over his shoulder as the man whips his back. He starts to tug at the rope until it breaks. He quickly gets on to his feet before walking towards the man holding the whip with a snarl. Crimson looks up at the man who towers of his 5'11 figure.

"You're about to fucking die."

"You won't do shi-" Crimson doesn't let him finish the sentence before snapping his neck with one hand. The dead body falls to the ground and crimson smirks sinisterly before looking over at Albert who looks at him with shock evident on his face.

Author's note:
Hey loves, sorry about the late update I have been so busy lately but the update should be out on time. Thank you all for 200k! It means the world to me.  In celebration of reaching 200k, Do you guys want another bonus chapter? Possibly about Crimson's life? I love you all!

As I always say I'll see you guys next week!!!!