Chapter 69

Lilith's POV

"My name is Lilith Harrison now known as Vivian Moore and I'm here to kill your alpha."

Sapphire lets out a loud gasp, "No you're not."

"Well...you're not wrong. You're going to kill him and those that have hurt you."  I inform

"I-I'm not capable of killing an Alpha."

"You will be." I state as she shakes her head in disbelief.

"I-I'm not capable." She repeats and I roll my eyes.

"You will be because I'm going to train you."

"A-And how are you going to train me?"

"Well...I'm going to teach you how to shoot a few guns before teaching you how to throw a knife."

"W-What?"

"Yes, all I need to do is find a gun and a throwing knife."

"I may know where they keep all the weapons." Sapphire says her voice wavering ever so slightly.

"Please Tell or show me."

"Okay, b-but promise me one thing."

"Anything."

"Don't let me die." Sapphire says as she looks down, a habit of hers I observed.

"And why would you die?"

"If the alpha finds out that we're-I'm- Going to kill him, he's going to kill me and you."

"I promise that I won't you die under any circumstances." I say truthfully as she smiles as me.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Being the only person who I know won't hurt me and protect me."

"You're welcome and will please show me where the  weapons are?" I ask and she nods.

"Of course." She says before she quickly and silently walks out of the room  I follow behind, How in the world does she know where the weapon room is?

"Probably because she had to clean it at some point." Crimson says as I continue to follow behind.

"And why would they do that?"

"Because they think she's to weak or dumb enough to use the weapons on them."

"And they're going to regret that decision."

"Yes they are." Crimson says as Sapphire stops in front of an oddly to obvious door because it's literally made of metal. She press a few buttons and the door opens slowly before side stepping. I walk in and there are rows upon rows of guns, knives, chains, and so many more weapons.

"Pick a revolver." Crimson demands

"Why?"